Covid 19 driving people to cannibalism.

terrapin

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Apparently things are getting so scary that at least one influential political commentator is considering cannibalism as an option. This guy thought he had a cure in a special toothpaste that could cure Covid 19 but is now thinking the only way forward is eating people.

How can Trump be wanting a soft opening when this is going on too?

We truly live in divided times freinds.

Last edited:
we already had a thread on this a few days ago, and given that it disappeared, it may have been dumped.

Cannibalism, no. Analingus, yes.

Can the mods just save themselves a future headache and maybe just axe the sub 250 post user that goes straight to the war room with a sad try at a troll thread?

we already had a thread on this a few days ago, and given that it disappeared, it may have been dumped.

I would say consideration of a soft re opening of the economy when Covid 19 is turning people into cannibals is thread worthy.

Can the mods just save themselves a future headache and maybe just axe the sub 250 post user that goes straight to the war room with a sad try at a troll thread?

Come on man. A little light discussion with no meanness towards any side is good for the place.

I would say consideration of a soft re opening of the economy when Covid 19 is turning people into cannibals is thread worthy.

we literally had a thread "alex jones will eat your ass" or something like that.

we literally had a thread "alex jones will eat your ass" or something like that.

that's a different angle man. i am not focusing on the eating ass angle. im focusing on the political divide on the right that seems almost irreconcilable.

lighten up.

Damn why are we allowing a deadly virus to get behind the wheel?

Apparently things are getting so scary that at least one influential political commentator is considering cannibalism as an option. This guy thought he had a cure in a special toothpaste that could cure Covid 19 but is now thinking the only way forward is eating people.

How can Trump be wanting a soft opening when this is going on too?

We truly live in divided times freinds.

LOL.

I don't even know what the fuck to say.

Special toothpaste or cannibalism?

<Lmaoo>

Back