Court McGee's message to Jon Jones.

Inverse

Ginger Belt
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
i39zy9.png

Wasn't Court technically dead at one point? Or was that just Matt Brown?

Courte was really bad, Matt Brown was too, but I think McGee was the one who flatlined.

Jon Jones should walk in to "I'm in love with the Coco" lolololol
I'm still a fan but wow.
It makes a lot of sense now. Him being so skinny but having that insane strength.
Growing up in Queens, NYC I saw crackheads all the time.
You would think I would recognize one on TV. Just making light of the news but wow.

Court McGee is a swell guy though.

Courte was really bad, Matt Brown was too, but I think McGee was the one who flatlined.

correctus.

funny they both came from tuf.

mcgee also has a good story - "I took one drink in Vegas and I ended up in Iowa four days later with no pants on and a long sleeve shirt, looking for meth."

Court McGee seems to have a tragic battle over many years which he heroically overcame.
Jones thing just looks like he enjoyed the good life a bit too much, and is doing the whole "Rehab apology cause I got caught" scenario.

Jon Jones should walk in to "I'm in love with the Coco" lolololol
I'm still a fan but wow.
It makes a lot of sense now. Him being so skinny but having that insane strength.
Growing up in Queens, NYC I saw crackheads all the time.
You would think I would recognize one on TV. Just making light of the news but wow.

Court McGee is a swell guy though.

I'm in the Bronx dude, shit's still pretty bad.

Court McGee seems to have a tragic battle over many years which he heroically overcame.
Jones thing just looks like he enjoyed the good life a bit too much, and is doing the whole "Rehab apology cause I got caught" scenario.

100% right, when you have enough money to buy you anything and its not enough, this is when drugs become everything, speaking from exp :)

Would like to hear Krazy Horse Bennett's thoughts on this

Fuckin A, McGhee, Fuckin A. I mean, seriously though I think maybe if drugs didn't wreck such a large section of that man's life that he could have cracked the UFC's top 10 now and almost reached the top 5. Might seem far fetched, but those drugs really can just take you by the throat and just not let go.

That's really nice of him.

Back