Rashad Evans vs. Shogun Rua
Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson II
Rose Namajunas vs. Tecia Torres II

Michael Chiesa vs. Beneil Dariush
Cub Swanson vs. Hacran Dias
Bethe Correia vs. Raquel Pennington
Court McGee vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio

RIP Court
Court is durable as fuck. I don't see him getting finished but Santiago's striking is probably a few leaps ahead of Court for sure. It'll be interesting to see if Court can drag it out to the 3rd. His cardio is awesome so a late round brawl will be in his favor.

Court is durable as fuck. I don't see him getting finished but Santiago's striking is probably a few leaps ahead of Court for sure. It'll be interesting to see if Court can drag it out to the 3rd. His cardio is awesome so a late round brawl will be in his favor.
Ponz's boxing looks better and better. Both these guys work best in the pocket, and I don't see Court's volume doing more than Ponz's heavy combos. My mind's eye def sees a KO win for Ponz in this one

Ponzibibios striking is really sharp. He should light Court up.

Ponzinibbio looked great against Stahl. I'll probably be picking him

Watched Ponzinibbio's last 3 fights live,never watched McGee. Idk

ponzinibbio wins the last name contest for sure.

He was tagging Larkin alot too before he got knocked out.
Yeah that Larkin fight was awesome. Ponzinibio is one of the scariest strikers in the division if you ask me. Court is durable, but I could honestly see Ponzinibio getting a brutal finish here. Either way I dig the fight. And the card as a whole is freakin awesome. As someone said card of the year so far.

I hope Court gets knocked out, he is weird af

Yeah that Larkin fight was awesome. Ponzinibio is one of the scariest strikers in the division if you ask me. Court is durable, but I could honestly see Ponzinibio getting a brutal finish here. Either way I dig the fight. And the card as a whole is freakin awesome. As someone said card of the year so far.
Yeah it's a good fight and a great overall FOX card.

Ponzinibbio gets a KO. Dude hits like a truck, and has good cardio. He will march through Courts punches and land bombs for the KO.

Back