CouldNick Diaz end up like Ronda Rousey

countonme

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Nick Diaz is a legend and my favorite fighter. With the time off and the new breed of Fighters could you see what happened to Ronda Rousey happenen
to Nick Diaz

Nick Diaz is a legend and my favorite fighter. With the time off and the new breed of Fighters could you see what happened to Ronda Rousey happenen
to Nick Diaz
Nick knows how to punch and defend himself from being punched....... Big difference.

if he comes back against woodley i can def see him getting KO'd

probably not. but it can happen

UxLnFdI.jpg

ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ON STEROIDS

Diaz hasn't won a fight in 5 years. I'm not sure it hasn't already happened.

yes and it's because of another boxing coach. Richard Perez has two cash cows and has a vice like grip on them boys much like Edmond on Rousey. Nick and Nate train many styles but spar mainly in boxing. they need to spend the next 6 months in a mui thai gym get them kicks and leg kick defense on the same level as their boxing and bjj. and no 6 months isn't enough to be a kiler mui thai guy but in 6 months they can add leg kick defense and a solid head kick. they already throw kicks and have great range but they just throw them out there as a destraction. Nate's added a front kick and a few other things but he really needs to drop Perez for his next fight.

to Nick Diaz
Stop pretending u r a Diaz fan u bitch ass! Asking stupid question like this when clearly Nick has the best boxing in MMA

1. I don't exactly know what this supposed "new breed" of fighter is. That term has been thrown around for at least 8 or 9 years now and Diaz has still been competitive (when he's not suspended for weed) during that stretch.

2. We've already seen Nick lose, a lot. I don't get the comparison between him and Ronda in that sense. Ronda was built up as an unstoppable machine, but her aura of invincibility is now gone. Diaz has been a perennial contender but has never reached the level that Ronda did (that's not to say Ronda is more talented than Nick, because she's not, just that he's never had a lengthy title run in the UFC like Ronda, nor has he enjoyed the same level of mainstream popularity).

3. Diaz is 33 and likely past his physical prime, he's also been extremely inactive for the last 5 years. If he's "lost it" it's probably because of physical limitations and the fact that he has put a lot of miles on his body, and not because of some mythical "new breed" of fighter that he'll be up against.

Back