Could you settle down with a Tomboy?

I dated a couple of chicks with shaved heads back in the day
one was a white girl with proper shaved dome, she was super cool
the other was of Thai heritage I think. Had real long hair then shaved it all

both were devilishly pretty so the lack of hair just accentuated it as far as I was concerned

Not saying they were tomboys as such, they didn't wear dungarees or flat caps, race cars and shit

As long as her penis isn’t bigger mine, even if it is though we could probably still make it work if she agreed to not bring it up a lot

I've had a few tomboys back in the day but they were females who did things guys like to do without trying to be a guy. They were pretty good at being females in bed. I don't know if they want to be male or female in bed these days.

Always thought it would be cool to date one, but I never seem to meet any.

Probably the typeof girl that always says "dude" or "bro."

Fuck that noise.

Girls who were tomboys as kids tend to be great girlfriends. I'd have no problem dating a tomboy as long as she was hot and didn't act like a gross dude.

I ain't ever had a problem with em,

Just would have to be a cutie and at least let me play pitcher once and a while too...

This. Can't really see an issue. As long as she can be feminine if needed. And can't outspit me

But what if she could out swallow you,

Would that also be a deal breaker.?

I've had a few tomboys back in the day but they were females who did things guys like to do without trying to be a guy. They were pretty good at being females in bed. I don't know if they want to be male or female in bed these days.
As long as they know when to be feminine, does it matter if they like playing sports or tinkering with shit?

All this is contingent on the booty, of course.

what about this chromosomally male person?

8D8ZDLOO_400x400.jpg
she has a vagina and an anus - can't have kids - sounds like the perfect girlfriend.

definitely
my ex wife was pretty tomboyish, in actions not looks

Mmmmm idk

Maybe if she still dressed up like a girl for formal and semi-formal events. I don't really care what she wears day to day. Super short hair would kill it for me, though.

Girls who were tomboys as kids tend to be great girlfriends. I'd have no problem dating a tomboy as long as she was hot and didn't act like a gross dude.
This is very true and correct.

Back