Could you see Floyd stopping Conor ?

I can see Conor crying in his corner and them having to rob a bottle of milk from his son to shove in his pie hole to shut him up and screaming stop the fight stop the fight Floyd is picking on me.
lol, Dee has to bring his son up there to tell Conor to stop acting like a baby
Confirmed - Dee has to constantly remind Conor that he is not the baby.

It depends how Floyd decides to play it? He could dance and pot shot to safe decision or he could try to really put on a show like he did against Gatti. Expect the former, hope for the latter.

mcgregor-vs-mayweather.jpg
I mean Floyd hasnt stop noone in years but look at the opposition hes faced in the last 10 years Marcos Maidana, Manny Pacquiao, Andre Berto, Canelo Alvarez, Robert Guerrero, Miguel Cotto, Victor Ortiz, Shane Mosley, Juan Marquez, Ricky Hatton. Conor is basically a amature in there compared to these guys. How you see the fight going and could you see a stoppage from Floyd ?

The way Conor boxes is a lot like the way Floyd himself boxes (stylistically), especially when we compare his counter punches. Conor tends to lean back off of a jab and counter with his power hand very quickly. Floyd does the exact same thing in his fights. Lean back and counter. When defending, Conor will tilt his lead elbow towards his opponent and turn his shoulder. So does Floyd.

The difference is Conor's defense is shit compared to Floyd's and that technique is only one of many deadly combinations he uses. Against southpaws, Floyd's defenses go all the way up and it's almost impossible to catch him in anything. There's also no way Conor's cardio will hold up in a 12 round boxing match especially after every punch Floyd throws will land.

Floyd would make Conor look like the amateur he is (in boxing). Conor will likely quit in his corner in the 6th.

And I'll be rooting for Conor the whole way.

Conor is all mouth, no heart. The opposite of a warrior. Once you hit him and take his shots slowly he's losing confidence until he finally crumbles. Just ask Nate.

Back