Could you KO mark hunt if....

Absolutely Yes. I have KO'd many pro fighters....

...on EA Sports UFC 3 on PS4

Ive never knocked anyone out. So it's unlikely I begin with Mark hunt. That's a pretty big step up in competition.

Not even sure I could pull it off with a baseball bat or a blackjack.

No,thanks bud.

Like mark hunt is the kind of guy who could maybe not be paying attention and you get a 100 meter head start on the punch and land it with all your might and Mark's all like "aw bloody hell" like a fuckin mosquito bit him.

"Your bang in trouble m8"

Last edited:
Hunt_father.jpg

bonus:

three_hugs_by_hassy_nishikawa-da9gk0b.png
i miss hassey

if you had 1 team to protect you in a bar. CM Gregor, Mark Hunt, and Mr Liddell.

mcgregor will do more harm than good. The rest are a solid bunch.
thats what liddel and hunt are there for. i would watch them all fight while i stole peoples drinks

I'm a heavyweight and when I used to kickbox I never lost or got out of the second round. I have them heavy hands. If I had six months to get in punching shape I don't for one moment think I could ko even a punch drunk Hunt.

Are those punching machines at pool halls a measure of some type of power (Kind of doubt it)? I got a 920 on those.

Don't think I can KO hunto though.

This I got 875 last time about 6 years ago, I think I punch harder now, but it's that enough to bring down Hunt?

They measure speed, not power because the target is so lightweight. I have fighter friends who score way higher than me but don't have any knockouts in their records. Those machines are frustrating, wheel kick em ftw

Eyes closed, chin up, no repercussions?

I'd buy the man a beer, tell him to open eyes, have a decent chat for a few hours getting drunk, and sucker punch him in the men's room with his dick out and 8 beers deep.

Even in that scenario, I doubt I'd do anything but piss him off.

First, I'd have to prove myself worthy of lifting Mjolnir. Because if I hit Hunt with anything less than the Hammer of Thor, all I'll do is make him angry.

And I really won't like Mark when he's angry!:eek:

this is what happens on the rare occasion hunt gets ko'd.....

tenor.gif

Back