• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Could use your vote to run 100 mile race

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This lady has been through a lot. She was a competitive runner in high school and college and became a well liked math high school math teacher. She went through a dark period where she faced mental health issues for very understandable reasons.

She is now turning things around and is taking charge of her life and wants to try to run a 100 mile trail run.

She needs your vote (like on Instagram) to get in.

It is free to like her video and only takes a second.

link

Last edited:
Yes. She is a finalist to get in through a scholarship and the winners of the scholarship are determined by likes on instagram.

The links are broken.

Yes. She is a finalist to get in through a scholarship and the winners of the scholarship are determined by likes on instagram.

Oh how times have changed.

You might wanna post in the war room or other right leaning forums. Just her having a tranny competitor may be enough to swing the vote her way.

pineapple-express-danny-mc-bride.gif

I think the entry is a couple thousand.

another over 30 white woman in a first world country with mental health issues. Its to cliche for my taste. I wish her the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back