Could Tony's career be over?

sturk

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
From a medical clearance pov? If he has any type of brain damage or illness could he be unable to fight?

Didn't realize the severity of this.

They don't really test for mental wellness during the medical preps.

I’m a lot more confident Conor and the rest of the top 5 bar lee beats him now
Tony is mentally not all there

If his behaviour is CTE related then he’s done. Hopefully that’s not the case, but something ain’t right. Drugs maybe.

Jon Jones ran over a pregnant lady then snorted coke off the pole he ran into, dudes still fighting.

Jon Jones ran over a pregnant lady then snorted coke off the pole he ran into, dudes still fighting.
That ain't the same thing as thinking theirs a chip in your leg, people living in your walls and dousing your wife with holy water.

Not really, I do feel sorry for his next opponent, crazy vampire hunter Tony is gonna paint the octagon red in honor of the JBG <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

This could be straight up brain damage. I'm sure he will be assessed after this.
GSP was having freaking memory lapses and he still got cleared to fight

These types of behaviors are expected from people that get hit in the head for a living

Nothing to see here

Tony belongs in the glue factotry like ronda gsp and conor mcdavid

From a medical clearance pov? If he has any type of brain damage or illness could he be unable to fight?

Didn't realize the severity of this.

Could be substance abuse and could be fixed with medical care. As long as he doesn't commit any serious crime, he should be able to get himself and his career back on track.

I’m a lot more confident Conor and the rest of the top 5 bar lee beats him now
Tony is mentally not all there

That's not necessarily a bad thing for professional fighters.

Makes him even more dangerous imo. Good luck to whoever fights him next.

What if he's just chilling out watching Netflix on a 3 day coffee and pot binge and refuses to get off the couch except to use the bathroom?

U guys know how much content Netflix has? The man just wants to watch Umbrella Academy without interruption, can people fuck off for a few days.

We still have Diego 'Different Dimension' Sanchez so I think we'll be fine.

I think as fighters and fight fans we should have more understanding and respect for these situations. We should keep our judgements and assumptions out of it and pray for Tony and his family. His health and family life are far more important than mixed martial arts and who he is fighting next?.

Dude... Mayhem Miller was good to go.

If that guy had no problems getting cleared, no one else will

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back