Could the reason Jon Jones looked smaller be because...

Block Obama

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I wonder if the reason that Jon is getting smaller is because he plans to move down to middleweight and try to take Izzy’s Belt. He did say that once he wins the Heavyweight Strap there will be no doubt whose The Greatest Fighter Ever is. Could his plan be to move down and capture the middleweight title and then move up and win the heavyweight title? If so then he is right, you couldn’t deny him being the greatest ever. But first he has to handle business tonight tho..

He would make Conor’s cut to 145 look like a vacation if he tried to cut for 185. Also, he looks the same. Reyes is a big boy himself, as a Swede I’m curious for tonight. Gustafsson has better reach than Reyes but Reyes has KO-power.

Without risking his health there's no way Jones cuts to 185 and has any kind of solid performance. It's just not going to happen. He's just trimmed down a little...

I wonder if the reason that Jon is getting smaller is because he plans to move down to middleweight and try to take Izzy’s Belt. He did say that once he wins the Heavyweight Strap there will be no doubt whose The Greatest Fighter Ever is. Could his plan be to move down and capture the middleweight title and then move up and win the heavyweight title? If so then he is right, you couldn’t deny him being the greatest ever. But first he has to handle business tonight tho..

He's more likely to move down than up. I don't think he wants a thing to do with those big lads who can essentially cancel out his biggest weapon.

Stars get smaller before they explode.
<BC1>

Pulsing again? Maybe this time pulsing something to make weight cut easier?

I assume he came up smaller because he knows Reyes is dangerous af and he has to be prepared to bank on those later rounds in order to win. He had a long camp which kept his fats below.

Reyes by TKO. I put money down!

I think he is.He has the same muscle definition,he may be taking less of a dose to flush out. He goes from skinny fat to ripped and muscular.

ya and i'm sure training and dieting has nothing to do with that. haha you lazy mother f'''kers always look to steroids as a reason why anyone is bigger or more muscular....pathetic really.

ya and i'm sure training and dieting has nothing to do with that. haha you lazy mother f'''kers always look to steroids as a reason why anyone is bigger or more muscular....pathetic really.

Hes been caught with steroids in his system many times,and he looks the same. What makes you think hes not taking anything? Hes gotten away with it many times. The system isnt hard to beat. Lance Armstrong never pissed hot,dont forget.

Hes been caught with steroids in his system many times,and he looks the same. What makes you think hes not taking anything? Hes gotten away with it many times. The system isnt hard to beat. Lance Armstrong never pissed hot,dont forget.

all the drug testing has said, nothing in his system gave him any advantages...according to usada, wada and whoever else...they have all said the same thing...the amount in jon's system was so small, it provided no benefit. and what's been found in jon's system, all stems from his original accidental usage....he hasn't taken any new stuff.

Attachments

• e-CDA-Escobar.pdf
    801.8 KB · Views: 0
This whole narrative of how much smaller he looks is crazy lol. Maybe a little slimmer, but he looks in great shape. And very similiar to how he usually looks.

Hasn't jones weighed in at 204 before? Dude likes to come in small sometimes

I assume he came up smaller because he knows Reyes is dangerous af and he has to be prepared to bank on those later rounds in order to win. He had a long camp which kept his fats below.
I think it really is that he's actually clean. The suff he was on was always more for endurance anyways. He probably focused on cardio so he's still dangerous in the later rounds like you said. He doesn't need size to handle Reyes. This isn't DC. This is some guy he's probably going to wrestlefuck and constantly clinch up.

Back