Could MM beat Barao?

underdogftw

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Barao is a big 135er but in terms of striking MM most likely have greater speed and movement than TJ. Of course Barao could take mm down and have a huge advantage there but how is Barao wrestling/td abilities? If they were to only stand I think mm might actually beat Barao(Barao one relative weakness seems to be his speed).

What do you guys think?

Barao was overrated. I knew this even before he lost today. They were hyping him up to be something he never was and never will be. Mighty Mouse would easily beat him.

Hahahaha t ypicall idiot sherdogger. He lost so he was overr ated

COULD he? Of course. Dodson KO'd Dillashaw in the first.

This fight would go either way ,MM doesn't have the size @ BW

Barao was overrated. I knew this even before he lost today. They were hyping him up to be something he never was and never will be. Mighty Mouse would easily beat him.

How is he overrated? He dominated everyone for 40 fights. Every top fighter loses sometime so stop hating the guy was an absolute beast and finally met his match. It's ridiculous for you to say that and just shows how bad of a fan you are to say that.

Someone who could beat Faber twice, McDonald, Wineland, Pickett and Jorsensen? Yep, he was that guy. With the arguable exception of Cruz, he's the most accomplished bantamweight fighter in history.

Back