Could Mirko fight in Rizin?

norsuu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
he said he dont want to fight anymore...but he is training..
he has allowed to fight in japan if he wanted?¿? i mean like wand...

I think he is still under UFC contract. Doubt they'd let him finish his career anywhere but in the UFC.

He'd have to get out of his UFC contract first.

Or he could take a fight, and settle in court afterwards, when he's getting sued by Zuffa.

I think he could use his NSAC suspension as an excuse to get exempted from his contract, if not get out of it altogether.

It sounds like his recent shoulder/arm injury is serious, and he's out for good this time. We'll see

He's busted up these days, him not being able to compete due to legal issues may be a blessing in disguise.

Even if he's healthy, he's still tied to a Zuffa contract and he's been suspended by the AC. If he were to come back, he would have to wait for his suspension to end and then he would have to fight in the UFC until his contract ended, so it would be a while before he was legally able to fight for them.

In short, no.

Being training and being training for a fight are complete different type of trainings.

TS. Just accept Cro Cop has retired, is tied with the UFC and suspended for 2 years...
Just pray for his son to be like him.

I honestly think that if he asked, they would let him out of his contract.

I honestly think that if he asked, they would let him out of his contract.
Yeah probably, Dana & co have shown a LOT of love for Mirko. He has been a pretty big disappointment to the UFC and Dana loves to shit on pride guys but he has never said a bad word about Mirko. I can't recalll to many guys getting that sort of love considering his performances in the cage.

He's under contract with UFC and suspended.

However, unlike Wanderlei he does not live in the US (unless I'm mistaken?), which means the UFC really can't take much legal action against him. Wanderlei lived in the US, if he broke contract UFC could take him to a court in the US. They're not gonna extradite Mirko for contract disputes.

Back