Could Kevin Lee be the GOAT?

Loking

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Let me explain. He is only 24 years old. They are keeping Sage away from him, but if they fought he would steal any hype Sage has left. Then train with greats like GSP. I mean he claims he can beat Dan Henderson, and that's no easy feat.

Lately he knocked out Michael Chiesa at the press conference. I mean that is unheard of. No other fighter has ever finished their opponent at the press conference. It's hard for me to defend his wardrobe at the press conference though, but he is young and will figure it out.

iKM1EK9S0axBk9wE9DhQ_Under%20Gate%20Head%20Bop.gif

He has a lot of potential. Would love to see him fight his way to top 5 and challenge McGregor

Let me explain. He is only 24 years old. They are keeping Sage away from him, but if they fought he would steal any hype Sage has left. Then train with greats like GSP. I mean he claims he can beat Dan Henderson, and that's no easy feat.

Lately he knocked out Michael Chiesa at the press conference. I mean that is unheard of. No other fighter has ever finished their opponent at the press conference. It's hard for me to defend his wardrobe at the press conference though, but he is young and will figure it out.

GOAT:
a) if he beats the best of the best in their prime
b) if he defends his titel for a few years

a+b = GOAT

otherwise --> noep

just my opininon

GOAT:
a) if he beats the best of the best in their prime
b) if he defends his titel for a few years

a+b = GOAT

otherwise --> noep

just my opininon

c) inspire a generation
d) do what no one else has
e) have "goat" as your nickname
f) be tan

c) inspire a generation
d) do what no one else has
e) have "goat" as your nickname
f) be tan

i know that there are many other factors, but those two are the most important. But yeah ... thats your opinion and i respect that.

Back