Could Jon exterminate the whole AKA .

He COULD beat Cain but I sure as hell hope he won't.

AKA vs Jackson's MMA TUF. Greg vs Javier. Couches don't have to fucking fight every season. Just focus on the actual new group of prospects.

Holocaust Jones would get rekt by Luke, and Horsemeat Jones rekt by Cain. Bad idea.

So Jones comfortable beats DC at his own game and that equates to hem getting beat by Rockhold and Cain? :confused::rolleyes:

There are only two fighters that are a 100% chance to beat Jones right now and that is Cain and JDS. Unfortunately one of those is in AKA.

I think he can beat Cain if you give him 6 months to bulk, and I think he destroys Rockhold at 185... but making weight is unlikely.

BS on him making MW. He would have to drop muscle he is already lean as fuck

He could smoke Rockhold.
If he was 218 and 'eating more' to keep his weight up for the Cormier fight he could possible make 185 and not drop too much muscle.
He has a reach on Cain however Cains hands are deadly, his wrestling is pretty ace too.
A 230+ Jones has never been seen, so until then it's hard to say Jones will dust Cain until we see him in a HW fight.

the whole "i can make middleweight" sentiment is a pretty clear indicator that he doesn't want to go up to heavyweight. soon he'll harp about how much bigger Cain is than he is and how the circumstances have to be right, and then never actually go up. this is called the GSP career management system.

He actually said he wants to fight a smaller HW, which includes Cain. He specifically said he'd love to fight Cain.

Not if AKA has their own Anderson waiting outside the gym with a shotgun.

Seriously though, Cain would maul him. Maul him good it would be rape.

Mods will exterminate this stupid thread. Posted at 1:30am, clever boy TS.

He actually said he wants to fight a smaller HW, which includes Cain. He specifically said he'd love to fight Cain.

Then he said he doesn't want to or feel the need to go up to HW yet. Underestimating Cardio TKO machine Cain would be asking for it.

Then he said he doesn't want to or feel the need to go up to HW yet. Underestimating Cardio TKO machine Cain would be asking for it.

Yeah, he said he wants to fight some more at LHW first.

Back