Could Joanna move up in weight and fight Ronda, and other WMMA musings

Why are we talking JJ vs Ronda? If Ronda doesn't fight Cyborg then Joanna shouldn't need to be compared to Ronda.

Dude, seriously.

Nobody gives 2 fucks if a belt is on the line or not.

It's literally the only fight in WMMA anyone has ever cared about.

I don't, and you don't, and I fuckin really really want to see the fight. I hate that she says shit like she can beat Cain, but Cyborg needs to lose 10 pounds so she doesn't have an unfair advantage.

But I can't deny that logically there's not as much reason for Ronda to want to fight Cyborg as there is for Cyborg to want to fight Ronda.

she wouldn't have anything to offer honda...sorry but you just can't make wmma compelling.

What a silly blanket statement. Your logic is so faulty its ridiculous. Just because Ronda dominates her competition doesn't mean there aren't plenty of great WMMA fights and matchups.

That's like saying MMA over the last 15 years ago wasn't compelling because Fedor, Anderson, BJ, GSP, Gomi, Wand, Hughes etc all dominated their respective weight classes.

Ronda has been champ for all of 3 years and had her first pro MMA fight 4 years ago. You guys are way too short sighted.

Royce was unbeatable until the competition caught up as well. That doesn't mean Men's MMA wasn't compelling.

What a silly blanket statement. Your logic is so faulty its ridiculous. Just because Ronda dominates her competition doesn't mean there aren't plenty of great WMMA fights and matchups.

That's like saying MMA over the last 15 years ago wasn't compelling because Fedor, Anderson, BJ, GSP, Gomi, Wand, Hughes etc all dominated their respective weight classes.

Ronda has been champ for all of 3 years and had her first pro MMA fight 4 years ago. You guys are way too short sighted.

Royce was unbeatable until the competition caught up as well. That doesn't mean Men's MMA wasn't compelling.

Very well put, everyone's a hater

Despite the weight disadvantage, I think she would do better than Bethe.

That fight will never happen:
1. JJ is a skinny 115 while Ronda is a chubby 135. 20 pounds may seem like a small difference but in JJ's case, her body build is too small for 135.

2. JJ and Ronda are BFF.

Back