Could Holly carry the card on her own?

KB Warrior

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think she is bigger than most people think. IMO she could do 500K buys on her own with no problem.

BT0c3LjgSyi9qGJfyVsC_Teeth%20Argument.gif

No... but she can with CUPCAKE.

she's got some celebrity now...but that's all piggybacked off ronda's fame. I don't think she can pull the numbers yet...but I was also really surprised by the numbers ronda was pulling on the cards she ended up headlining.

My initial response is hell fuckin no, that card looks like absolute garbage if you scrap the RDA vs Conor fight

But then again Ronda vs Bethe sold some crazy amount basically on a TUF Brazil Finale....So who knows where people are at as far as buying a PPV with Holly on it

She has been getting some mainstream attention since Rousey; probably would sell at least 400k if they promote her. I think just let her have this one and save Conor for 200

No... but she can with CUPCAKE.
Are you delusional? If Miesha wins the belt the WBW title will never be on a PPV card again, she doesn't bring the casuals & she doesn't bring the boxing fans, she's known as the woman who lost to Ronda twice. I don't think she can win anyway, she's a poor poor athlete. She doesn't have a very exciting style either. I mean has she ever won by way of stoppage in the UFC?

I think she is bigger than most people think. IMO she could do 500K buys on her own with no problem.

Big Holly fan over here, but no. If Conor can't find a fight it's not a PPV card.

Are you delusional? If Miesha wins the belt the WBW title will never be on a PPV card again, she doesn't bring the casuals & she doesn't bring the boxing fans, she's known as the woman who lost to Ronda twice. I don't think she can win anyway, she's a poor poor athlete. She doesn't have a very exciting style either. I mean has she ever won by way of stoppage in the UFC?

What did you used to be called and when did you get banned? Very familiar post lol

On her legs, she could carry pretty much anything on her own.

Holly-Holm-Feet-1989375.jpg

What did you used to be called and when did you get banned? Very familiar post lol
What's the problem? I'm just telling the truth, Miesha has no place as a PPV headliner.
It's probably very familiar beause a lot of people know it's true.

jarl? ....... is that you?

Not a chance, personally for me if Conor isn't fighting a legit top LW I'm requesting a refund for my ticket.

I think she looks like Robbie Savage.

Back