Could GSP vs Silva now happen?!

6 Pack Lapadat

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
GSP was at the Jake Paul vs Anderson Silva weigh-ins as part of the promotion. GSP is now out of his UFC contract.

If Jake wins, obviously a big money boxing match with Jake in Montreal is a possibility.

But if Silva wins, GSP vs Silva (more likely to be MMA) could happen outside the UFC. Both Silva and GSP would get a much bigger percentage of the fight now, and would have much more control on location, timing, etc.

Could we see this fight? Would you be interested if Silva looks great in beating Jake?

Not happening.

Paul wins tonight and calls out Nate next.

Think Anderson Silva will go to Kickboxing. He just needs a good offer.

GSP is done with professional fighting.

Genki Sudo bought a real estate in the rural region to build a base for space travellers. After a while, he wrote one night that a UFO tried to land in his backyard but the landing was not successful. They intuitively communicated and according to Sudo, he was told to improve the runaway by the next arrival.

Genki Sudo is a Japanese lawmaker now. But he'll never return to the ring because with one more strike landing on his head, he'll start seeing something else that isn't listed in our encyclopedia.

GSP possibly got hit in the same part of his left brain in one of the UFC fights and he still backs up his story of encountering UFOs. Do we or does the promoter really want him to come back to do another "full contact to the head" fight?

I have zero interest in seeing two way past their prime retired mma champions doing anything but promotional work for the sport. Neither should ever even think of fighting again.

Anderson would murder him. They are also pals so I don't see it happeneing.

I think you'd be more likely to see Paul vs Diaz next and after that Paul vs GSP over GSP vs Silva in anything.

Back