Could DC beat ‘Prime Fedor’

He would absolutely batter Fedor.

Being “top level” in those days is a completely different entity to being top level in 2018.

It’s like asking a 60s football team to play a football (or NFL) team now, the level of training, availability of nutrition / conditioning information and the science underlying it all is completely evolved.

The guys now are streets ahead of the guys then.

So is that why forty-five-year-old Mark Hunt is embarrassing people still?

I think Daniel has a pretty good shot at winning although it is absolutely not guaranteed.

Then stick to the topic... the thread started with "Prime vs Prime". Are you telling me that you consider the Fedor that lost to Silva and Henderson "Prime"? The fact that you used those common opponents to determine the outcome of a hypothetical fight between them, leads me to believe that you do.

Ive completely stuck to the topic, youre the one talking about rocks, pebbles and cans.

"The fact that you used those common opponents to determine the outcome of a hypothetical fight between them,"

The first cogent thing you've typed.

Facts are more like your "hero" getting busted for juicing. That is a fact, that jon jones was caught using steroids. In regards to Fedor, the facts are that Fedor has gone 7-4 since showing major decline, indicative of an aging fighter.

Let me ask you this... that you hold Fedor in such low regard because you are using his last few fights to paint his entire career, do you also believe that jones was a cheater his whole career since he has been busted for steroids/masking "in his prime" and had suspicious T/E levels in fights before the busts?

Lol why are you fanboys so insecure? This thread has nothing to do with jones yet you resort to that after you got that ass worked by my FACTS ABOUT FEDOR.

Now you know not to come at me with some dumb shit or else you will get corrected with facts quick. Learn from this defeat!

Right tough guy. I have actually played college sports, not just sat on ma’s couch in her basement gunning down Doritos. Come up with better material man, you are getting old quick.

i-dont-believe-you-memegenerator-net-19261998.png

and "your mom's basement" is supposedly original material? lmao

Get a grip, kid

Could he? Yes.

Would he? Who the fuck knows.

Would I favor him? No.

Like I said.

You actually have no idea of what you're watching.

I doubt you even know what hand traps are.
Someone tried to tell me that his casting punch is not how your supposed to do it
Like this whole time fedor and igor dont know what their doing lol
Even tho they probably have 100 victories between them

Lol why are you fanboys so insecure? This thread has nothing to do with jones yet you resort to that after you got that ass worked by my FACTS ABOUT FEDOR.

Now you know not to come at me with some dumb shit or else you will get corrected with facts quick. Learn from this defeat!
Talking "ghetto" doesn't get you out of the "facts" that you supposedly stated. You are judging Fedor by his last 10 fights through the last 5 years of a 15 year career, ignoring the 10 years of an undefeated streak in the most volatile division in MMA. Do you hold your "goat" to the same standards? He was busted IN HIS PRIME TWICE so does that mean his entire career is tainted in your eyes? Try talking "ghetto" to get out of that one.

Edit: I'm sure we will see you wilt and disappear into the wasteland, after this.

Ive completely stuck to the topic, youre the one talking about rocks, pebbles and cans.

"The fact that you used those common opponents to determine the outcome of a hypothetical fight between them,"

The first cogent thing you've typed.
Now you are not only dodging the topic, you are dodging what you posted. The thread is about "Prime Fedor vs. Prime Cormier" not the Fedor that aged normally, as opposed to all of the juiced up fighters that are still hanging around well past their primes.

Why are they over the hill? Why is he so over the hill as soon as he started losing? This is the problem people have with his record. And pride is a very very shady organization at best. Rumors of fixes went on for years over there.
Noguiera was CLEARLY a shadow of his former self and still managed to win gold in the UFC. Did he suddenly enter his "prime" when in the UFC? You can't even give him credit for winning the belt in the ORG that you are claiming was the best of the best. So if a guy that Fedor beat when he WAS in his prime goes to the UFC and can barely move but still wins the title, you say that Fedor was the one ducking the UFC because of the competition? You can try harder than that, can't you?

If gary goodridge had even half of Ngannous striking and athleticsm he would have conquored all of the pride bums in japan.
Ngannou was made to look like an absolute amateur by a guy who you don't even see as elite.

Ngannou was made to look like an absolute amateur by a guy who you don't even see as elite.
I think stipe is by far the best hw of all time, he killed all the guys in turn who made fedor,crocop and nog their bitches.

Noguiera was CLEARLY a shadow of his former self and still managed to win gold in the UFC. Did he suddenly enter his "prime" when in the UFC? You can't even give him credit for winning the belt in the ORG that you are claiming was the best of the best. So if a guy that Fedor beat when he WAS in his prime goes to the UFC and can barely move but still wins the title, you say that Fedor was the one ducking the UFC because of the competition? You can try harder than that, can't you?

Pride fans retrospectively map on “primes” to a career in an attempt to void any bad performances. We get it, fighters age. But the way you dismiss every poor performance as an “out of prime” excuse is sad. Really.

Go back and read the threads before ANY of those big fights. You didn’t have people talking about a slowing, aging fighter. Everyone thought Nog and CC we’re going to run through the UFC division. EVERYONE thought Fedor was going to steamroll in SF. It’s only after that the excuses are made.

Back