cottage cheese

spiderguardman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i love this stuff it contains like 11% proteins, so is it goo for you?

Yes, but you have to watch the fat.

Fat-free cottage cheese is awesome. It's basically pure casein (protein).

Perfect to eat before bedtime because casein is slow digesting.

Good quality cottage cheese is great, a ton of protein with very little fat, I love the stuff.

Only problem is it always makes me remember the episode of the muppets where they came up with a device that turns gold into cottage cheese, so I have to go and watch that episode again.

Cottage cheese is the way to go. Tons of protein, and it's like real food! Sucks to be eating things you can't buy in the supermarket all the time.

keso_miljo.gif

this is with grilled paprika, i love this stuff

I prefer Ricotta cheese because I can eat it straight. Cottage cheese is a little harder for me to choke back unless I mix it with something.

I like to sprinkle cinnamon on it, just to make it taste better. You might want to give it a shot.

I love the shit. I could live on it.
Just don't get the fruit flavored cottage cheese. That shit makes me want to puke.

anyone have any simple ways of making it not taste like anus?

just tried cottage cheese for the first time today. Never wanted to go near it cause it kinda looks like someone gave a pidgeon some laxatives and threw some chunks of cheese in it. Luckily it tastes 100x's better then it looks and it is great just by itself.

Eating a bit now before I go to sleep, let that protien get digested while I dream.

#1can said:
anyone have any simple ways of making it not taste like anus?
i've just tried out the cottage cheese today, i almost ralphed, i used hotsauce which helped a bit, but was wondering if anyone else knows of something better to add?

amazing gracie said:
i've just tried out the cottage cheese today, i almost ralphed, i used hotsauce which helped a bit, but was wondering if anyone else knows of something better to add?

Some brands taste better than others. Try a few different ones and see which one you like best. The full fat kind taste a hell of a lot better than the fat free, but like I said, its full fat.
I've never been able to mix it with anything. I think it taste better by itself.

bacon said:
Some brands taste better than others.

I find this as well.
I'm not sure what you have for brands, but up here we have Dairyland (which is the best), and Foremost (which is gross--has a foamy texture when in your mouth).

Cottage cheese w/ diced pineapple or peaches is my fave. Low fat small curd is the best of all worlds -- health, texture and taste.

yeah, and go for the small curd...if you don't like the taste. Even if you add something to large curd, you'll still taste it.

thanks for the info, cause i bought 2 tubs and i can't stand the shite, hopefully this works out

Ring Shark98 said:
I find this as well.
I'm not sure what you have for brands, but up here we have Dairyland (which is the best), and Foremost (which is gross--has a foamy texture when in your mouth).

The foamy shit is the worst. Knudson brand small kurd is pretty good.

I mix mine with yoplait light yogurt and it is great.

Back