Costumes for Halloween 2015 (Early Frontrunners)

Make-U-Tap

Anti Social People Person
@purple
Reaction score
It's never too early to start your shopping.

Screenshot_81_zpsuiimxajm.png

Or

Screenshot_82_zps2wiqu5g1.png

Or

Screenshot_83_zpsvc4urg0x.png

Any other ideas? I haven't decided yet.

Saw this at the costume shop and thought of everyone here:
20151014_1959331_zpst0ecku7d.jpg

Also, i'm going as a Forensic Photographer to document a big Halloween party.

holy cow that tampon is easily the creepiest thing ive ever seen

How many loser introvert tools will be going as Ledgers Joker.

The answer is plenty.

I honestly don't get the rustle over this costume. For years men have been dressing up like women for halloween and making it into a joke, and despite the fact that I follow a buttload of feminists, I've never seen any of them bitch about that. But they wanna get pissy about this? What's the difference? Aside from the fact that Caitlyn is a fucking asswad.

Idk, amuses me that feminists would be more interested in bitching about a shitty trans person being worn as a costume but not women.

I've never been a Ghostbuster for Halloween. I'm gonna finally do it!

Gonna go all out! I'm a little too chubby to be my hero, Egon, so I think i'll be Ray.

lmao oh my god
somebody pls go as flo this year xD
thats so great

You mean you didn't get the Sub-Zero OR Scorpion costume?

#WTF

Pretty sure I already posted this. But Bill Cosby. Someone needs to go as Bill Cosby and carry around a prescription pill container.

It lights up and it's only $15.99. Something tells me it's too good to be true but it's so cheap it may be worth the risk.

http://www.blockbustercostumes.com/...lM4gPD8_lpE5OWA4HWgf5Rep6GGX1kT5KNRoCuaLw_wcB

I've got a good double Lightsaber; managed to find one second hand on Ebay. The problem turned out to be the costume. The one I wanted failed to ship in time. I'm having to improvise with a black Judo Gi, boots and gauntlets. I have a sick Darth Maul mask.:cool:

My wife is going to be Sonny, and I'm going to be Cher..

hqdefault.jpg

Gonna go all out! I'm a little too chubby to be my hero, Egon, so I think i'll be Ray.

I don't give a damn how chubby you are. It's 2015...now go out there and represent your hero.

I went as the Red Skull last year, complete with fake Nazi-style leather coat. I want to do something Star Wars inspired this year, so I'm thinking Darth Maul. I can get a sick mask and costume relatively cheaply, but a Lightsaber that doesn't look like a piece of cheap crap is going to be a bitch to find.

You guys have Halloween over there?

Max from Fury Road except I'll be way better looking.

Awesome! Always thought Ghostbusters Halloween costumers were awesome.

One of my favorite Egon lines in Ghostbusters is when Janine is clearly flirting with him and says, "I bet you like to read a lot, too." And then Egon just emphatically responds, "Print is dead."

Awesome! Always thought Ghostbusters Halloween costumers were awesome.

One of my favorite Egon lines in Ghostbusters is when Janine is clearly flirting with him and says, "I bet you like to read a lot, too." And then Egon just emphatically responds, "Print is dead."

Lol. I absolutely love his attitude towards just about everything.

"I'd like to perform some gynecological tests on the mother."

I don't give a damn how chubby you are. It's 2015...now go out there and represent your hero.

Aw shucks

Okay you've inspired me

Be Melissa McCarthy.

LOL

I said I'm chubby, not a whale.

I can't watch youtube videos that are embedded on Sherdog from my phone. I dunno why. It never let's me. What am I missing here, you got a link? I can watch em on youtube itself.

I'm glad I didn't have any food in my mouth! Those last two are hilarious!!

A few months ago, I purchased Kaneda's leather jacket for when I ride my bike. So for Halloween and Tri-Con, I will be dressed as him.

Back