• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media Costa says he's not out

200w.gif

He has a baked in excuse with his elbow, now when Khamzat wins and I get to tell the fuckers defending Costa how bad his skills are, they will say he was injured and doesn't count. The stakes are basically off even if it does happen.

Costa is just pulling out in his own unique way . Why go public and post photos/do interviews about an injury and having surgery a few days ago ? Hes putting UFC in situation where they will be inclined to pull him from the card purely for the optics of it .

The man is a chiken sorry to say

In any case Costa better not pull out ; Dana would put him in the toilets, shit on his head and and close the lid

On the other hand the officials in Abu Dhabi may do him dirty. Khamzat is the locals current favorite toy, housing him and feeding him Rollex and cars ; the scales have already been shady in favor of muslim fighters, several people talked how USADA wasn't going there ... Somebody knows who have the final word there if a fighter have a medical issue that could get the fight cancelled ?

Self snitching on himself, even went on with Ariel for more snitching. Hopefully UFC doctors allow the fight to happen

Self snitching on himself, even went on with Ariel for more snitching. Hopefully UFC doctors allow the fight to happen

So all this shitstorm steams from self revealed past injury on twitter or whatever ?

Costa probably needs the fight. He spent too much on this camp. He hasn't fought in a while.

I’m mixed. I think Costa is a great test for Khamzat but with that elbow surgery, I don’t think you are going to get the best out of him.

If Khamzat runs through him because of that, it was a waste of time.

I don’t know who else that could step in without getting streamrolled though.

Throw Gabe Ruediger in. I'm sure he can make weight in two weeks...

Back