Media Cosmo praises Sage

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
Cosmo posted this on his Instagram story , he praises Sage and bashes idiots who make fun of Sage after this fight. It is allways nice to see things like this after fights

screenshot_20190519-123733_instagram-jpg.584913

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190519-123733_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190519-123733_Instagram.jpg
    1,000.4 KB · Views: 241
He's right.
And Cosmo isn't some scrub. People need to stop thinking that UFC fighters are the only legit fighters in the world.
Cosmo is on a 8 win streak something, and has like 60 kickboxing fights. Hes an experienced fighter
Sage Is still young as fuck, has plenty of room to grow

This will trigger a lot of hateful sherdoggers

That was very classy for him to do.

I understand when fighters who are assholes get tons of hate. But i never understood the hate sage got. He really seems like a very nice person.

That are some pathetic people in this forum.

I'll never bash Sage and here's why.

The kid grew up rich, athletic and looking like a Ken doll. He has EVERY REASON IN THE WORLD to be the biggest douche bag ever. The kind of guy who was stuffing nerds into lockers and grabbing your girlfriend's ass at a bar then getting in your face and asking what you're gonna do about it.

Instead, he's a super nice, humble kid. The kind of guy who was protecting nerds against bullies in high school and apologizing and offering to buy you another beer at the bar after bumping into you, even though it was half your fault too.

If I'm going to root against someone, they're going to have to have a piss-poor personality like Ronda Rousey. Sage just doesn't fall into that category.

Sage is a good guy, only ugly virgins hate on him

He put it on the line for our entertainment. Still better to try and fail than never having done anything.

Hope he recovers quickly.

ay look I don't like Sage cause i think he's an android, nothing to do with his lack of fighting ability.

{<shrug}

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back