Cory McKenna weight in cheating?

• Thread starter Deleted member 579771
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 579771

RIght after she raised her palms, and not raised her arms fully like Markos did before, scale arrow started to jump up and down. Weight man even raised his hands in frustration. I suspect she pulled similar trick with her elbows, like Jessica Eye.

These fighters are learning from Khabib and his scale cheating ways

Jessica eyes one was more noticable. It was so freaking obvious. Their opponent should be compensated and this nonsense should be stopped. But I still wonder how Cortney Casey got away with this:

Last edited:
I have no idea who she is, but i dont think she cheated, that thing with no one holding it would make it pretty obvious if someone touches it from the inside, having said that...why are they not FORCING fighters to trully keep their arms up? i mean, like really straight up, not that half way up they always do?

RIght after she raised her palms, and not raised her arms fully like Markos did before, scale arrow started to jump up and down. Weight man even raised his hands in frustration. I suspect she pulled similar trick with her elbows, like Jessica Eye.

They weigh in in the back before they come out, you don’t know that so i’ll give you a pass, but yeah, /thread.

They scrapped the hoop of shame?

So that thing must clearly have supporting beams in each corner? Might be something to clasp with your toes and make yourself lighter

If you ain't cheating you ain't trying.

Underwear weighs less than 100 grams

Fighters shouldn't be allowed to strip naked, or they should have a proper rule where their arms/hands are

They scrapped the hoop of shame?

So that thing must clearly have supporting beams in each corner? Might be something to clasp with your toes and make yourself lighter
Maybe she made some with her panties. They are using elbows. Their feets are not covered.

Back