Cory Feldman Exposing His Alleged Abusers Tomorrow

giphy.gif
Holy Crap, they put the anal beads in so far they were able to pull them out of his mouth.

Why do you think it is likely that he is lying?
His friend even talked about the molestation abuse they got in Hollywood. And his friend was mad that Cory didn't stop it when they were young teens. That video is out of that conversation. His friend cory haim died of drug abuse.

Anyway, I believe Cory Feldman.

His friend even talked about the molestation abuse they got in Hollywood. And his friend was mad that Cory didn't stop it when they were young teens. That video is out of that conversation. His friend overdosed or killed himself. I don't remember exactly.

Anyway, I believe Cory Feldman.

I don't know whether his accusations will be true or false, but they are certainly believable. I think it is odd that such credible claims are being met with such skepticism.

Come on? Would you be suprised, great entertainer but a fucken weirdo at the end of the day

Of course I wouldn't. I just meant I'm not sure if he would call out a dead guy like that. If he did then good for him because MJ needs to be remembered for what he was if he did that.

Come on? Would you be suprised, great entertainer but a fucken weirdo at the end of the day

Mike ain't do that shit, it was about money doggie.

Motherfucker had Peter Pan syndrome to the max, but he wasn't a pedo. And not just because he made Thriller. Thriller.

as far as im concerned all actors in hollywood are pedophiles and queers and corey feldman has probably fondled a few little boys in his day too

Is he also going to say who touched Cory Haim as well..?

He did say he knew who touched his pee pee...

There's a comment under the youtube video that's embedded a few posts up, saying...

"corey [Haim] was born dec. 31 1971, so he says it happened when he was 14 and a half, so this would have been around 1986. that was the year they filmed the movie lucas with charlie sheen. so thats who i think molested corey."

Obviously just speculation, but I don't think anyone would be surprised if it was Charlie Sheen.

Pretty sure Corey has said that Michael Jackson was one of the few that were good to him and didn't try to fuck him.

MJ is a weird case. He looked really suspect. However Omer Bhatti has only good things to say about MJ and he lived with MJ for 5 years on his ranch. And i trust that guy.

There's a comment under the youtube video that's embedded a few posts up, saying...

"corey [Haim] was born dec. 31 1971, so he says it happened when he was 14 and a half, so this would have been around 1986. that was the year they filmed the movie lucas with charlie sheen. so thats who i think molested corey."

Obviously just speculation, but I don't think anyone would be surprised if it was Charlie Sheen.

This is what I was thinking, too. Sheen was 21 years old at the time.

In all seriousness that's where my mind went to when I first heard him say that it happened on the set of Lucas..

And not saying sheen did anything but with that guys tract record I'm still pretty damn shocked a couple hundred women haven't come out to say anything about him..

But I'm just speculating over here..

In all seriousness that's where my mind went to when I first heard him say that it happened on the set of Lucas..

And not saying sheen did anything but with that guys tract record I'm still pretty damn shocked a couple hundred women haven't come out to say anything about him..

But I'm just speculating over here..
Just trying to give Corey an infusion of Tiger blood straight from the tap.

MJ is a weird case. He looked really suspect. However Omer Bhatti has only good things to say about MJ and he lived with MJ for 5 years on his ranch. And i trust that guy.

I think MJ was fucked up in a lot of ways, but I'm starting to think that he wasn't a pedo.

He was just really generous, but child like and liked pretending to be a child.

He was a "little"

I think MJ was fucked up in a lot of ways, but I'm starting to think that he wasn't a pedo.

He was just really generous, but child like and liked pretending to be a child.

He was a "little"

He probably touched one or two kids but I agree the guy was just stuck in child mode..

I remember being like 16 when that interview came out and all I could think was "what in the fuck is that guy doing up in that damn tree? "Get out of there Mike!!

Back