News CoronaVIRUS MEGA THREAD DEATH TOLL: 452,271

Are you scared of getting the Coronavirus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Germany is doing pretty good.

They already have more recovered cases than Italy, Iran and France with only 775 deaths. their ratio is similar to S. Korea with lots more cases.

Somewhere down the road someone is going to release a study that suggests regular consumption of red wine and soft cheese provides partial immunity to Corona.

So someone in the post office has it and probably has literally given it to 100's of people handling mail if not more and your conclusion is more Canadians won't get it?

1) It's not one person. It's several. I believe it's 2-3 100% positive, and 10-15 potentially infected now in qurantine.

2) Yes. I believe Canada isn't gonna go to hell like the USA. From what I have seen, I believe the general response of Canadian citizen is more cautions than in the states. Likewise, I'd sayVancouver and Toronto would have been hit rral hard by now, if there was gonna be an explosion.

The mortality rate is whatever is... what's alarming is the number dying per day in hard hit countries. It was 760 today in the US today and it is yet to really start here.

New York alone would be in the top 10 of deaths per country.

Germany is doing pretty good.

They already have more recovered cases than Italy, Iran and France with only 775 deaths. their ratio is similar to S. Korea with lots more cases.

Must be fucking nice.

1) It's not one person. It's several. I believe it's 2-3 100% positive, and 10-15 potentially infected now in qurantine.

2) Yes. I believe Canada isn't gonna go to hell like the USA. From what I have seen, I believe the general response of Canadian citizen is more cautions than in the states. Likewise, I'd sayVancouver and Toronto would have been hit rral hard by now, if there was gonna be an explosion.

How often are they testing? The citizens of my country are trying real hard to prove that they're fucking assholes and succeeding gloriously.

The mortality rate is whatever is... what's alarming is the number dying per day in hard hit countries. It was 760 today in the US today and it is yet to really start here.

It was actually 912.

NY alone had 312.

This is one of the most hostile news reports I've ever seen.

I've never seen a country attacked like this before.

I said last Friday that the daily death toll in the US would hit 1k within a week. It'll probably come tomorrow. This thing is going to be disastrous in the US... all those cases and it hasn't really slowed down.

I wish I was president so Anna Kendrick could give me my shots.

2b391f4121fc75357d416d22eab6eb99.jpg

@Anung Un Rama
She filmed a movie scene at my job once.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind seeing a global war coming out of this. It has been too long since the last one. I'm tired of hearing people complain about frivolous things. And a large scale war might be stimulative for the economy. #FuckChina #MakeChinaPay #JustBleed

I wouldn't mind seeing a global war coming out of this. It has been too long since the last one. I'm tired of hearing people complain about frivolous things. And a large scale war might be stimulative for the economy. #FuckChina #MakeChinaPay #JustBleed

Might want to get through this shit first? Lol

Things aren’t looking too bad in NZ.

The rate of infection has been pretty flat over the last few days, and virtually all the recent cases are attributed to overseas travel as opposed to community spread.

One death to eighty-something recovered.

Still early days, but it would pretty impressive if we stamped this thing out before it got off the ground.

Of course the media are intent on making people crazy despite all the above, still pumping up all the most horrible possible outcomes.

Wth is going on??? This corona virus is barely more deadly than the flu, 80,000 people die every winter here of seasonal flu! They're predicting we could lose 100,000 or more to the Rona? Shutting everything down to save people who are over 80 and already sick? People wearing retarded masks everywhere, in their cars lol, scared for their lives?? This shit is really pissing me off! 99% of us will get and pass this wimpy flu in a matter of days.
Never seen fear mongering like this, something more than virus is brewing

Wth is going on??? This corona virus is barely more deadly than the flu, 80,000 people die every winter here of seasonal flu! They're predicting we could lose 100,000 or more to the Rona? Shutting everything down to save people who are over 80 and already sick? People wearing retarded masks everywhere, in their cars lol, scared for their lives?? This shit is really pissing me off! 99% of us will get and pass this wimpy flu in a matter of days.

ID2020 is coming

Also you need to destroy the world economy so that you can come in to 'save' it later with a one world government and one world currency.

I’m super skeptical that China went to 0 new cases overnight, but don’t find it hard to believe they got it under control.

Their lockdown was brutally strict. They have the advantage of a compliant populace.

The US is on the opposite end of that spectrum, so it’s reasonable to expect they’d be the hardest hit.

China was literally welding people into apartments and buildings. They don't fuck around

ID2020 is coming

Also you need to destroy the world economy so that you can come in to 'save' it later with a one world government and one world currency.
Never been one for conspiracies but you might be right lol who fucking knows at this point

The next war would only assure mutual destruction. It has been that way since Nuclear weapons, and I think the name is IMBs.

In theory, if you positioned your sea vessels right, I guess they'd be a factor too.

China was literally welding people into apartments and buildings. They don't fuck around

I hooe they threw some food into those apartments first.

They're predicting this will only kill that many if they take the extreme action they're taking. Or millions of they don't.

They're predicting this will only kill that many if they take the extreme action they're taking. Or millions of they don't.
This extreme action will only slow infection down, like any virus there is no cure, so unless we stay locked down forever were all going to get it anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back