Coronavirus - 2 cases in Britain

The last plague was 100yrs ago,
We're due imo.

London Underground is pure filth and is directly linked to Heathrow.

Even if these two people are detained, we will get it eventually.

itsacrap.gif

Werent the former plagues like in 1820 and 1920?

the two people who have it are 300 mile away from London

It's only a matter of time before somebody comes through Heathrow and places a saliva covered hand around a pole in a train that runs through Hammersmith, Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden etc...and that same pole will be held by many, many people throughout the day.

There are measures waiting for passengers for Chinese flights upon arrivals but...

The brought an entire football team to south Spain from Huwan or whatever the fuk the place is in China where it started.

I saw a video of a man deliberately coughing at people in China spreading the shit.

This is a war.

All this fuss over the fucking flu. Madness.

28 Weeks later was rubbish (28 Days Later was the good one) but it did have a scene filmed where I worked at the time.
On the plus side the 2 Coronavirus patients are in Yorkshire so that's about 200 miles away from me and NOT in London.

28 Weeks later was rubbish (28 Days Later was the good one) but it did have a scene filmed where I worked at the time.
On the plus side the 2 Coronavirus patients are in Yorkshire so that's about 200 miles away from me and NOT in London.

Agree on 28 days being the good one.

They're gonna have to come up with a new word for Asians to protect Muslim folk from Coronavirus haters

Back