Cormier Ready to Smash Bisping If He Moves in on His Turf

Cormier vs. Bisping @ 205

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bisping already talking about two belts, before first title defense.

Cormier, a former heavyweight contender, dropped down to light heavyweight in 2014 and seized the title when he submitted Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson at UFC 187. Bisping, who started his career as a light heavyweight, made the switch to middleweight in 2008 but has entertained the possibility of a return to 205 pounds to become a two-division champion.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/3...ews-daniel-cormier-michael-bisping-trash-talk

I'm sure I'll get flamed, but I would pay the full $60 to watch that shit. lmao

I voted Bisping just because of how utterly ridiculous the poll is!

Bisping has nothin for the top of the 205 lbs. division. Shit, I don't think he really has anything for the top of the 185 lbs. division.

Two of my favorite fighters... Would be epic but Michael gets tossed.

LHW is shitty enough as it is, let's not make it more of a joke.

It would be fun to watch Cormier rag-doll him but Bisping is already holding up the 185 division enough by fighting a 45 year old.

Looking forward to the Rumble would KO Bisping threads

lol bisping literally has zero chance against DC

Bisping p4p most annoying person in MMA.

More like P4P the luckiest and most opportunistic fucker in the whole of MMA ..... Bisping wasn't suppose to win the title , but because of Rockholds arrogance and lack of respect for Bispings abilities we have to put up with this shit.

Would watch just for the sheer hilarity of it. Bisping should ask Hendo what DC does to undersized LHWs.

Bisping has nothin for the top of the 205 lbs. division. Shit, I don't think he really has anything for the top of the 185 lbs. division.

Why do you think he's taking a fight against post TRT old man Hendo ? .... no prizes for guessing he's avoiding real competition.

LHW is shitty enough as it is, let's not make it more of a joke.

Hang on a sec ? it wasn't enough of a joke that the current champ of the LHW division was hurt from a liver kick by a past his prime 2 days notice 41 year old fat Anderson Silva ? ..... huh.

Cormier isn't popular enough for Bisping to fight

Just a silly question of who wins. Cmon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back