Cormier just pushed Jones to another level!

blkdynamite

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I have little doubt that Cormier would ragdoll everybody else at LHW. Rumble isn't beating DC. Gus doesn' t the wrestling. Rashad is going to 185
DC is the first guy Bones feared and he trained his ass off and it showed. Gus will likely look like the zGSP-Penn rematch.

୸

I see Gus as the only guy currently as a threat...

Dc pushed Jones yes, but Gus oushed Jines further. This was a great fight but. Iw nearly as conoetitive as gus. Footwork remains Jines biggest weakness. But its hard ti have that type of footwork amd defend the takedown. TS is acting like Jones needed to be tested. He's GOAT. No question.

Yeah, just wait to see if Jones can improve his standing against Gus

I think the OP's point is that Jones has continually developed his game. Gus hasn't been pushing himself and is being left behind. In this comparison, Jones = Vegeta and Gus = Kui, the fish guy Vegeta pwned on Namek.

i caught where dc said he studied jon and he had never seen him throw any counters while moving backwards, and jon did it in this fight and it threw him off. but yeah he's been showing pretty big improvements since the gus fight. he showed his infighting and dirty boxing against glover, but clearly took it to a whole other level for this fight with dc.

also caught where jon said he now lives in Albuquerque and hes going to keep training there instead of going back to NY

I see Gus as the only guy currently as a threat...

Safe to say, he'll finish Gusta this time. Gus had the chance and came short. I don't think JBJ will let that happen again. JBJ finishes him 2nd or 3rd round.

In what way form or fashion did Cormier push Jones to another level? Cormier had nothing for Jones and when I say nothing I mean "NOTHING". You got it twisted Cormier will become a better fighter after facing Jones.

Safe to say, he'll finish Gusta this time. Gus had the chance and came short. I don't think JBJ will let that happen again. JBJ finishes him 2nd or 3rd round.

Bones has already said that he owes Gus a severe beatdown. Says he is gonna shut some people's mouths! I can def foresee a finish by Jones too!

Back