Media Cormier Jones Trilogy - The Gamble of a Lifetime for DC (video)

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Another great video by MixedMollyWhoppery

Nice retrospective on what is, in manys opinion, the greatest rivalry in UFCs history, while focusing on what a third fight would mean and how it would go for both guys.

Will this fight ever happen? What you people think?

If this third fight will not happen for me it will be robery of The decade

sounds like Cormier is afraid to take the fight, since they said he most likely retires after Miocic

MixedMollyWhoppery eez de bess

Third fight at HW needs to happen. This is the best rivalry in MMA.

I would like to see the fight at heavyweight, curious to see if not cutting the weight would make a difference for DC
At LHW, I'm not that interested, DC is an amazing fighter but I think Jones pretty much always beats him at LHW

I like DC and he is one of the best to do it but jones has his number. He is significantly taller, longer and a better striker and DC is old now and Jones is in his athletic prime. We don’t need to see it again.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Don't care to see it unless at Heavyweight... Would be interesting to see if pulsing Jones would also he his number where Thick Cormier dominates...

No
Another great video by MixedMollyWhoppery

Nice retrospective on what is, in manys opinion, the greatest rivalry in UFCs history, while focusing on what a third fight would mean and how it would go for both guys.

Will this fight ever happen? What you people think?

No interest in seeing jones win via steroids again.

I like DC and he is one of the best to do it but jones has his number. He is significantly taller, longer and a better striker and DC is old now and Jones is in his athletic prime. We don’t need to see it again.
Lols. Jones is in his steroid prime. Let’s not forget jones juiced to the title. Jesus.

Greatest feud in UFC history for me. 2nd fight had so much hype and I loved every second up until DC's head was almost taken off.

2-0 though, that's the reality. It's over now. Let it rest.

Lols. Jones is in his steroid prime. Let’s not forget jones juiced to the title. Jesus.

Obviously jones is a roiding cheat but the point still stands that DC aint getting any younger and jones has all the physical advantages over DC

Neither are legitimate GOAT contenders

Cormier's resume is paper thin and Jones is a known steroid abuser

i hate that just because jones is unbeaten people give his peds a slide. they hold that tko over cormier like it was legit.

if dc pummled jones then popped i wonder how people would react. especially to the people sayin dc is the GOAT and posting a gif of jones getting tko'd

Don't care to see it unless at Heavyweight... Would be interesting to see if pulsing Jones would also he his number where Thick Cormier dominates...
yup.

There is absolutely no reason to have it LHW. NONE.

I mean what is the point of having DC win and be 1 and 2 against Jones. That then would require he give Jones a chance to win his belt back and if DC wins and goes 2 and 2 that would then require the rubber match to settle at the best of 5.

If Jones wants to take it at HW for his own legacy that makes sense. But if Jones is not interested in moving up that is fair too.

Back