News Cormier is a sherdoger

1. How many of the eyepokes were on purpose against Stipe?

2. Can you hook me up with some Popeye's?
1. Stipe was eye butting my fingers, I would never eye poke anybody ,not even unintentionally.

2. Talk to derrick lewis, infact i recommended you go to KFC cuz popeyes wont pay me nothing!

Last edited:
DC is DOPE. I love listening to his show with Ariel. They get the spirit of the fans and the memes

12525e6bf159384058ddbe3e64827db0.gif

I doubt it. Manlets are frowned upon on this forum. 6'4" minimum requirement remember. He'd be a beta here.

Cormier is the very definition of Heavies...

I'd like to know what he weighs on the scales 6months after his final fight he just had in August......:)

He'll be able to socially distance without having to think about it soon.

I met DC way back in Milwaukee at Pettis/Benson II. Two things I remember:

1. He was cool AF too all the fans, including me & my wife
  2. Though roundly robust in the midsection & mildly portly, he's a small HW.
That said, let's see where this goes.

Like most sherdoggers, he’s an Olympian and double champ but he’s a fair bit shorter, lighter and less ripped than us
He probably dates 7 and 8’s too unlike the prerequisite only 10’s for sherdoggers

Dana is a sherdogger. He used prints of sherdog posts to prove to Ariel that Fedor was never that good.

I think a lot of fighters read this forum to be honest.

Most definitely; Fighters, managers, and coaches all browse through here probably.

OK guys, the cats out of the bag. I can confirm I am daniel cormier.
If you were really daniel Cormier there would have been a pro ufc and popeyes plug in there somewhere

I lost all respect for Cormier when he cried after losing to Jones. Whiny fat bitch with strong wrestling credentials but I don't consider him a "fighter"

9 years on here and this is the tripe you post. You sound like an frustrated teenager.
Show DC some respect ffs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back