Cormier: Anyone else with my resume would have had a title shot by now

the only arguement someone will have is that most of his wins are at heavyweight, but if he beats hendo i think he erases that argument

Yup. Destroying Cummins should have been the last test.

He should have had a title shot after he defeated Barnett BUT when your BFF is Cain, either man up and fight him or shut up.

DC chose to drop down and unfortunately for him he can't jump in line.
Shame the Rashad fight didn't happen.

the only arguement someone will have is that most of his wins are at heavyweight, but if he beats hendo i think he erases that argument

Agreed. He dropped a weight class so we need to see where he stands at LHW. Through no fault of Cormier, the Cummins fight of course did not move him ahead at all.

Win streaks build hype and get you paid, especially if they are over competition that you've outclassed. Cormier should be thankful of the road he has taken to the title. I'd like to see him fight somebody else, doesn't matter who, even at heavyweight, before his title shot. It's going to be a while and I'd like to see him in action.

He should stop talking and start fighting frequently

He should have had a title shot after he defeated Barnett BUT when your BFF is Cain, either man up and fight him or shut up.

DC chose to drop down and unfortunately for him he can't jump in line.
Shame the Rashad fight didn't happen.

this. don't complain about not getting a shot when you refuse to fight the champ. its not the ufc's fault you share a camp with him.

You'd have had a title shot at HW Daniel. You chose to drop, which is your right, but you can't then complain about not getting a shot after defeating the lowest calibre co-main event opponent in history.

DC is so full of himself, he beat some coffee scrub at LHW and thinks that earned him the title shot lol I can't believe Jones gets so much hate but DC doesn't when DC is 10x more cocky and arrogant than Jones

He had a title shot didn't he? But he didn't want to fight Cain.

DC is so full of himself, he beat some coffee scrub at LHW and thinks that earned him the title shot lol I can't believe Jones gets so much hate but DC doesn't when DC is 10x more cocky and arrogant than Jones

well dc did beat heavies that were bigger than him and were ranked/legit.

You'd have had a title shot at HW Daniel. You chose to drop, which is your right, but you can't then complain about not getting a shot after defeating the lowest calibre co-main event opponent in history.

Well said.

I think much of the Jones hate (I am a fan) is based on the perception that he is "fake", pretending to be modest whilst apparently being overly cocky and arrogant.

With Cormier, he is that way all the time - supremely confident and not afraid of telling you how good he thinks he is.

I am fans of both - hope they fight one day because I think it would be an amazing fight.

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. Why would "anyone else" have gotten it by now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back