Media Corey Sandhagen has been offered to fight TJ

That’s a hell of a fight. As good as Cody has looked in his last few, do t forget how good TJ can be.

I believe it's the eliminator fight to make. Seems Sandhagen believes he needs one more high profile victory, too. So it's all good.

It produces a great challenger either way.

Cory has a nice streak but Aljo choked him to sleep not all that long ago. If you recall Aljo was in contention when he got caught by Marlon and had to string together a few more Ws to get his shot vs Petr.

TJ had the belt when he got caught being a bad boy, this is a top tier win to prove he is still top flight.

we got a nice little unofficial tournament here

Yan vs Aljo
TJ vs Cory

The level of butthurt if TJ finishes Cory and then wins the belt again will be incredible

TJ paid his dues. lost his belt, 2 years of his prime gone, didnt make money the last 2 years, legacy tarnished. not sure how these retards think TJ is being rewarded for cheating.

Fight is an unknown really. Who knows how pillashaw will look after his suspension

TJ the person is a bit douchie but the fighter is great to watch.

I hope he comes back and is still at his elite form but I think those days are over. Remember his fight against Barao? That was such an amazing display of MMA. TJ Fought a pretty perfect fight that night.

being on the shelf for 2 years is not gonna help him fighting someone who is game like Sandhagen. Tough match up for TJ

Last edited:
High risk , high reward
I hope he takes it

If the winner of tomorrow's title fight is healthy, just give Sandhagen the title shot & keep your champion active because it keeps the division moving.

I live Sandhagen vs TJ on paper, but lets just wait & see how Saturday plays out.

Finishes over Marlon, Frankie and TJ in the first round back, to back, to back makes you undeniable imo. Hope both sides accept.
Not back to back to back since he got smoked by Sterling

Like really smoked.

I do like this fight, but i think cory should get the next ts instead of fighting tj.

TJ will smash him lol probably wrestle him around and tko him late

He should be fighting for the title next, this makes no sense.

If I were TJ, I would have taken a tune-up fight. After being away for 2 years ring rust may be a factor. Interesting fight for sure and the reward for the winner is likely a title shot. Will watch this one for sure. Both fighters are skilled and fun to watch.

Back