Reaction score

<36>

Having to explain yourself mid beef is never a good look

JJ 10-9, even with shitty mma math

If Corey wants to gurantee a shot he needs a win over smith or santos

corey fights without peds. corey won
Say that again?

H1-304229952.jpg

He is refusing to fight Smith.... smh...

But really Jan Blachovitz too... At least one of the 3
He’s not even beaten anyone in the top 5.
The standard climb in a division like this where the champion is very active is

top 15 win
Top 10 win
Top 5 win
title eliminator if needed
Title fight

he got his top 15 and top 10 win and somehow thinks he’s entitled to skip 1-2 steps

Let's face it, there's no one to fight Jones. The LH division is shit.

About every other division has multiple people legitimately vying for a title shot, being passed over unfairly for the next title shot, or putting together a decent string of wins that can't be ignored. Not so in LH, where Jones has beaten everyone or Cormier beat them before him, and every "contender" looks about 2-3 wins away from earning a title shot legitimately.

Hell, most of the guys who fought for the LH title recently didn't really deserve a title shot. Volkan? Lionheart? Thiago Santos? If none of those guys had gotten title shots, would anyone have cared? Probably not. But someone had to fight for the title, or we wouldn't have a division, so there you go.

Now we have middleweights moving up to try to fill the void. Lionheart and Santos moved up and got beat by Jones. Rockhold and Jacare moved up and got beat by Jan Blachowicz, of all people. And no one seems to think he deserves a title shot.

There's no one to fight Jones. Just cancel the division.

I'd like to see either Reyes or Anderson fight Smith regardless of who gets the shot next.

I just can't take anyone serious who got their ass whooped by Gian Villante, most sherdoggers would put Villante in a coma. He's worse than Sam Alvey.

Yo

People can have gyno without taking steroids. I'm not saying he does or doesn't, but this picture isn't proof of anything
Maybe he just yanked on them before every round in practice to get hyped up?

Back