Law Cops Shoot Man Lunging At Them With Spork

Must have been false advertising then because the guy died. I don't really have a problem with the shooting, but the possible crossfire was really sketchy.

the guy just runs unphased through a whole bunch of people shooting live rounds at him, including with a shotgun, and he doesnt even flinch nor is there any blood on the floor?

maybe someone at the end fired a live round. definately not at the beginning. they didnt walk over to his cell and start filling it with bullets.

the guy just runs unphased through a whole bunch of people shooting live rounds at him, including with a shotgun, and he doesnt even flinch nor is there any blood on the floor?

maybe someone at the end fired a live round. definately not at the beginning. they didnt walk over to his cell and start filling it with bullets.
Didn't know you got drunk so early. They are not in a jail so there are no cells. The first body cam has captions that show the first two shots were bean bags and the third was an actual bullet. Video description says that they rendered aid on scene, but he was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead there.

Didn't know you got drunk so early. They are not in a jail so there are no cells.

looked like it was in a jail to me. all i seen was the video. figured those things with bars around them and numbers above them were some kind of holding cells or something but now that i take a closer look lol maybe i should be drinking

Back