• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cops committed armed robberies, home invasions; had BB guns to plant on unarmed citizens

Dirty cops are one of the worse things in our society .

We have checks and balances to help reduce what they can do. So mostly people in the criminal lifestyle are going to be affected by them. Sometimes the average citizen gets mixed up with them but not that often. Not that that excuses their actions .

There should be an add on charge for dirty cops.

All that said there is a big difference between a dirty cop and one that hurt you feelings because you were caught doing wrong and they held you accountable . This is the thing that 98% of the people experience and then bitch about .

What a great city the Democrats are doing a very good job and the lead prosecutor is a role model

I don't know anything about this case, but what you wrote happens all the time.

Too many detectives disgusted when they see violent people back on the streets in such a short amount of time, especially on a stupid technicality

Can you please come back to reality? Cops are suppose to work inside the confines of the law. This ain't Training Day, mofucka.

What is wrong with not liking people who support and defend people they know to be guilty of raping children?

but...but...but Hillary!

Ah yes, the evil white cops BLM talks so much about...

Hmmm, I don't know, they're looking a little more athletic and explosive than expected

Baltimore%20Police.jpeg

The message of BLM was never meant to only target white people. Remember the Baltimore riots over police brutality? Some of those officers in question were black.

People don't care about race as much as they care about being treated fairly, and being treated like they are valuable. There is no reason to be defensive about this.

^^^^^^lol. yea, real "rare."

I am just shocked that anyone is surprised that this happens. it still amazes me that anyone still supports the police. these pigs should spend life behind bars. i am sure the department would recommend a suspension with pay

Yeah, not a shocker at all. Biggest terror attack in Belgium was committed by anti-terror cops.

You're so transparent it's sickening.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_activity_in_Belgium

Would be fair if they were all executed. Alas, some will likely get off with paid suspension.

Typical cops. Always doing crimes.
in fairness I know only Jamel liked this final post and it was tongue in cheek.

Last edited:
Oh I'm so crazy , I don't like people who support and stand up for people who rape and kill.
Any human who knows someone guilty of raping a child and defends them are scum bags.

Your contribution to this thread is just awful. It's literally like a child logged on to your account. It's too bad you didn't watch an action movie which taught you how to form reasoned opinions.

Sorry

The FBI DOJ CIA & all LE departments can not be questioned

When it comes to police, people get defensive because they don't fully understand the racial aspect to this. They think that because the black community believes they are treated poorly, they must also believe it is all the fault of white cops. That is not typically the case at all. The black community does not only speak out against white cops, they speak out against all mistreatment. For example, the riots in Baltimore over Freddie Gray. Some of those officers were black, it was not about "racist white cops" it was about mistreatment from cops in general.

The racial element to BLM is not that white cops are evil. The racial element is that the black community feels mistreated by all ethnicities of police officers. This story is a prime example of that. These officers, from all different backgrounds, were all abusing the community they were supposed to protect. They were able to get away with it because it was a poor black community without much of a voice. When these communities speak out, you get huge backlash from the type of people in this thread right now. That is genuinely sad to me that people in these communities are taken advantage of, and it's even more sad that some people still refuse to listen to them in the face of mountains of evidence.

When it comes to police, people get defensive because they don't fully understand the racial aspect to this. They think that because the black community believes they are treated poorly, they must also believe it is all the fault of white cops. That is not typically the case at all. The black community does not only speak out against white cops, they speak out against all mistreatment. For example, the riots in Baltimore over Freddie Gray. Some of those officers were black, it was not about "racist white cops" it was about mistreatment from cops in general.

The racial element to BLM is not that white cops are evil. The racial element is that the black community feels mistreated by all ethnicities of police officers. This story is a prime example of that. These officers, from all different backgrounds, were all abusing the community they were supposed to protect. They were able to get away with it because it was a poor black community without much of a voice. When these communities speak out, you get huge backlash from the type of people in this thread right now. That is genuinely sad to me that people in these communities are taken advantage of, and it's even more sad that some people still refuse to listen to them in the face of mountains of evidence.

No offense, but you are speaking about this with current knowledge of the skin color.

You can be certain that much of the rioting, looting and violence of BLM has targeted "white" specifically. Look into any of the history of tweets with anyone associated and with the years of violent, property damaging protesting (and much more) by this group.

Anyway, of course I'm against the cops in the OP's story and they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law regardless of skin color and creed.

Dirty cops are one of the worse things in our society .

We have checks and balances to help reduce what they can do. So mostly people in the criminal lifestyle are going to be affected by them. Sometimes the average citizen gets mixed up with them but not that often. Not that that excuses their actions .

There should be an add on charge for dirty cops.

All that said there is a big difference between a dirty cop and one that hurt you feelings because you were caught doing wrong and they held you accountable . This is the thing that 98% of the people experience and then bitch about .

Good post.

We got some bad apples, for sure, in Baltimore.

The Wire GOAT.

No offense, but you are speaking about this with current knowledge of the skin color.

You can be certain that much of the rioting, looting and violence of BLM has targeted "white" specifically. Look into any of the history of tweets with anyone associated and with the years of violent, property damaging protesting of this group.

Anyway, of course I'm against the cops in the OP's story and they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law regardless of skin color and creed.

Of course there have been instances where white officers were thought to hold prejudices or take actions because of their prejudices, and of course you can find people who support BLM who hold their own prejudice views.

But the rioting over Freddie Gray occurred because the community did not feel like justice was done. The perpetrator police officers were black in that case, and the city threw the exact same fit. The city rioted over black officers in that case.

The bigger picture is the mistreatment of the black community by the police. We have to acknowledge that it is often real, that is stretches across all races, and that there are mountains of evidence to support the outrage from the black community.

Just look at Baltimore. You have 100% hard evidence of cops planting guns, cops planting drugs, cops stealing drugs, cops committing a variety of other crimes against the community they are supposed to protect.

They get away with it because there are a lot of people that just refuse to believe the black community. So the black community mistrusts the police, they don't respect the police, and they have more conflicts with the police. I've seen this type of thing my whole life growing up and living around Baltimore and Washington DC.

Bende van Nijvel attacks were a string of attacks in the 80's committed on supermarkets, where masked gunmen entered and started shooting people with shotguns.

Police were long suspected to be involved in this crime and the investigation was actively sabotaged/slowed down so that most assailants got away.

One of them confessed right before he died, he was part of the elite Belgian Anti-terror squad.

The terror attacks were most likely right-wing inspired and one of the goals was to get people so scared that the police would get more funding.

Again, not only was at least one of the members from the anti-terror squad, but the police department of the region itself was actually a major suspect in the cover up, still is.

But yeah, "wikipedia."

28 people killed, so it's the second largest terror attack.

Don't judge all law enforcement by these bad apples. I have well over 500 arrests and not one complaint.

I'm white knighting Joseph-post-a-ton-of-threads-highlighting-everything-bad-about-America take a break from posting threads for awhile.
It's the fecking war room , maybe you need a break

While corruption on this level is rare, when it happens, they really do it big time. I hope these pricks get life, considering they committed armed robberies, ruined lives, ruined any remaining faith in Baltimore pd, and further harmed the perception of police officers. Fuck these guys.
Absolutely agree.

I agree it's sad that the world is not fair. Wouldn't you work to move out of the ghetto if you lived there though? If my choices were crime and jail or work and gtfo, I know what I'm choosing.

What is wrong with not liking people who support and defend people they know to be guilty of raping children?
You have a screw loose.....maybe several

Back