Cooperative Games

greatdara

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
The very fact that we are in a fighting forum means practically all of us are wired to fighting games - but if u watch small kids they do a lot of co-operative role playing. Now I am aware of World of Warcraft, but are there ANY cooperative games without fighting? Or is that too boring and too much like real life. :-D

I'm pretty sure there are co-op games in almost every genre of gaming no matter if you game PC, console, handheld, or mobile. Sports, racing, rpg's, shooters, fighting, strategy games, horror, etc

The very fact that we are in a fighting forum means practically all of us are wired to fighting games - but if u watch small kids they do a lot of co-operative role playing. Now I am aware of World of Warcraft, but are there ANY cooperative games without fighting? Or is that too boring and too much like real life. :-D

Are you looking for suggestions? If so, name your gaming platform and what kind of genres or specific games you like and I'm sure people here will be helpful and suggest some for you.

My platform is PC, I like Puzzlers(everything from Minesweeper to Portal) and Adventure games (Prince of Persia series ),

You mentioned Portal, does that mean you have already tried Portal 2?

Trine, Trine 2, and Trine 3 are co-op with platforming, puzzles, and adventure.

Left 4 Dead 2, Dying Light, and Borderlands 2 are more combat fun co-ops

A cooking co-op game that is said to be fun comes out next week called Overcooked

Just a bunch that are on the top of my head. Maybe some other posters offer some other suggestions for you also.

I really had no idea Portal 2 had co-operative mode! And yes, I have always LOVED platformers so those are very interesting options too. Thanks for all the suggestions!

Trine looks EXACTLY like what I was thinking/looking for. Thanks again!

I really had no idea Portal 2 had co-operative mode! And yes, I have always LOVED platformers so those are very interesting options too. Thanks for all the suggestions!
Trine looks EXACTLY like what I was thinking/looking for. Thanks again!
No problem. I have seen all 3 Trine's on sale as a bundle before so you might get lucky and find them on sale. I've played the first and second one I believe and my only complaint was I wished they were longer. Check the thread over the course of the next few days or weeks and maybe others offer up some suggestions. Cheers

If you want to play Coop board games are where it's at. Dead of Winter, Pandemic, BSG, Shadows over Camelot, Star Wars: Imperial Assault. There's almost too many good ones to choose from these days.

dead_of_winter_a_crossroads_2_raw.jpg

Back