Cool CM Punk picture

sn_g_punk01jr_576x874.jpg

Here's another.

And on another Punk note, he was excellent in the recent Maron episode where Maron thought that CM Punk snapped because he left WWE to fight for real in the UFC.

he looks terrible.
i still can't belive that ufc signed him:icon_cry2

wow wtf

some guys here should better try to marry cm punk or some shit like that, cause its getting concerning

meh, looks like me and my friends did around that time, minus the fruity hair dye. Damn I used to pull some nice tail back then..

Probably just beat someones ass without breaking a sweat, such a badass

Two impressive ufc fighters, two athletes
You can see the power and potential already when young, in both apha specimens. Punk is a tad more brutal looking due to his mean mug look.
4229e6f6af713be9d97788e85d26a7e9.jpg

Weidman
chris-weidman.jpg

Damn I really like Weidman I hope they never lock him in the cage with that killer

His hairline has been questionable since he was a young boy

It literally hasn't budged since then though, so good for him

True, his hairline is way back, not lebron back tho lol but lebron hairline looking sharp these days

Lol do emos still exist ?

Honestly, emo, scene, goth, alternative kids/culture is probably stronger than its ever been.

Pretty common around my area, even see people pushing 30+ rocking the emo hair swoop, guyliner, skinnies, and crappy band tees lol.

Honestly, emo, scene, goth, alternative kids/culture is probably stronger than its ever been.

Pretty common around my area, even see people pushing 30+ rocking the emo hair swoop, guyliner, skinnies, and crappy band tees lol.
Yeeeap.

Back