cookies, pan ams, adventure, thank yous etc

Kenny from MD

Less angry than before.
@Brown
Reaction score
Posting from the airport on my phone. Just wanted to send a sincere thank you to everyone that bought cookies from me in my money raising efforts or even wished me good luck in the cookie thread. I received more dupport then I could ever have imagined. I've only been training for a year and four months, and I've only been a blue belt for 4 months but I managed to place third in the blue belt super feather division. 3 out of 4 of us in the semifinals were balance guys. Special thanks to my. instructor lee synkowski for everything he's given me, my new teammates... All the philly balance guys like vogel and the hasset guys as well. Damn you jeff jones! Thanks for the ride to segundo, and thanks for beating me a 5th time. And of course ricky mig, for jumping out of the stands and doing an awesome job coaching me. Highlights of the trip included placing, watching cobrinha be amazing, sleeping in the acai tent when I didn't have a hotel room, the really attractive blonde from maxercise that left before I got to hit on her, tearing my other meniscus, meeting all my new teammates, and every other insane act of homelessness and adventure that came with showing up to california preregistered and having no plans on where I was staying or how to get around. This was one of the most fun weekends of my life. Ill post some pictures when I can get on my laptop. I'm going to seattle before I go home to eat some giant sandwiches first.

Congrats on placing! Mad respect for the DIY attitude of getting to the other side of the country doing what you love.

awesome dude very cool story, too bad about the mensicus

whoa howd you tear your meniscus? how bad is it??

congrats on ur placing

congrats bro, glad the fundraiser was successful

Posting from the airport on my phone. Just wanted to send a sincere thank you to everyone that bought cookies from me in my money raising efforts or even wished me good luck in the cookie thread. I received more dupport then I could ever have imagined. I've only been training for a year and four months, and I've only been a blue belt for 4 months but I managed to place third in the blue belt super feather division. 3 out of 4 of us in the semifinals were balance guys. Special thanks to my. instructor lee synkowski for everything he's given me, my new teammates... All the philly balance guys like vogel and the hasset guys as well. Damn you jeff jones! Thanks for the ride to segundo, and thanks for beating me a 5th time. And of course ricky mig, for jumping out of the stands and doing an awesome job coaching me. Highlights of the trip included placing, watching cobrinha be amazing, sleeping in the acai tent when I didn't have a hotel room, the really attractive blonde from maxercise that left before I got to hit on her, tearing my other meniscus, meeting all my new teammates, and every other insane act of homelessness and adventure that came with showing up to california preregistered and having no plans on where I was staying or how to get around. This was one of the most fun weekends of my life. Ill post some pictures when I can get on my laptop. I'm going to seattle before I go home to eat some giant sandwiches first.
I think you guys stayed next to me at the Clarion in Carson. I saw Rick M. a few times there.

Musta been the philly balance guys, cause I didn't have any hotel rooms. I stayed with a teammates family in riverside, some dorm room in hollywood, slept in a car in a parking lot, and slept in the acai tent after it closed one night hahahhah

I didn't do anything in paticular to my knee. After my last match it felt kinda weird and throughout the course of the day it swelled and stiffened up. I tore my other meniscus bad in october and this isn't nearly as bad, just swollen and stiff for now. Still gonna try to roll at bravos seminar this saturday in seattle.

Now I gotta raise money for mundials :(

Back