Contract Killer vs. Sprawl?

Rowen

White Belt
Reaction score
I was looking to get a new pair of shorts and i really like the design of contract killer. alot of people at my gym swear by sprawl and i was wondering how contract stand up to them.

sprawl is amazing.

contract killer is not well recieved around here.

I can't even believe you had to do a comparison a between these 2 companies... Sprawl by far is probably the better choice!

Sprawls are proven and a lot of people like them including myself. Contract killer stands out more. I like my sprawls though.

never even heard of contract killer before, buts its a pretty lame name

go with sprawl

thanks for all the advice.

After the first 3 replies i kinda gathered that the design isnt worth it.

In all honestly, I would go with Sprawl. They have been designing MMA Shorts for a very long time and only keep improving.

my sprawls are my favorite shorts by a long shot , i have never heard of the other company though .

I have both. Sprawl is more practical and reliable for training. Much more comfortable with more leg room.

Contract Killer has better designs but it isnt practical for training in AND yes it is made by a Paintball clothing company

i have tapout, nogi, and sprawl shorts and i like my sprawl shorts the most by far.

I have both. Sprawl is more practical and reliable for training. Much more comfortable with more leg room.

Contract Killer has better designs but it isnt practical for training in AND yes it is made by a Paintball clothing company

and they make offensive t-shirts--which they claim to be art:rolleyes:

I can't even believe you had to do a comparison a between these 2 companies... Sprawl by far is probably the better choice!

isn't it kind of a counter productive statement to say "By Far" and then "Probably"? lol

Back