Contender Series: Week 10

estrmadura was -900 in my book but is eating some big shots. potential ko opportunity for my maheshate. would be nice to win 1 bet tonight.

Loving the body work on the gassed fighter.

1u on +575 maheshate cashes but still down a lot today, very rough end to the season.

i guess the lines were really off this card. Mateshate looks absolutely massive btw and a great chin, he might become something in the future.

i hope those terrible juiced fighters/winners get signed so we can fade them on main roster, didn't make money on contenders but will on main roster fading them.

i hope those terrible juiced fighters/winners get signed so we can fade them on main roster, didn't make money on contenders but will on main roster fading them.
all 3 fighters i had in mind didn't get a contract, damn shame.

Achilles faded after beating the shit out of Maheshate and turned into a punching bag. That was not an impressive performance by Maheshate, other than showing heart and a chin. He's not even close to UFC ready. Looking forward to fading him.

Ate my words there, shit
Burlinson is more skilled than Lainesse but does it really surprise you that Burlinson choked under the pressure of the Contender Series? He comes from the same camp as Terry Etim & Tom Breese. Those guys are head cases. Seriously, is there something in the water over there?

Back