• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Contender Series 2021 fights

So that's the first completed card.

MW - Caio Borralho (8-1) Vs Aaron Jeffery (10-2)
MW - Albert Duraev (13-3) Vs Caio Bittencourt (14-6)
HW - Edivan Santos (12-2) Vs Rizvan Kuniev (10-2-1)
LW - Daniel Zellhuber (12-0) Vs Lucas Almeida (11-0)
WW - Michael Morales (11-0) Vs Nikolay Veretennikov (9-3)

If they're all that good then this season is going to be ridiculous.

Damn, the UFC is coming back with a vengeance after Bellator stole their lunch late last year and early this year. Most of these guys are already better than half their current roster, these are all amazing fights!

Who do you think had the best signings, Bellator late 2020 - early 2021 or UFC DWCS 2021?

Damn, the UFC is coming back with a vengeance after Bellator stole their lunch late last year and early this year. Most of these guys are already better than half their current roster, these are all amazing fights!

Who do you think had the best signings, Bellator late 2020 - early 2021 or UFC DWCS 2021?

I guess it depends on who wins at contenders. Best case scenario, only 1/2 of these guys will make it on the UFC roster. Crazy ain’t it?

Looking forward to this season.

I guess it depends on who wins at contenders. Best case scenario, only 1/2 of these guys will make it on the UFC roster. Crazy ain’t it?
I think most of them will make their way to the UFC, specially if they put on a fun fight. Either by winning their fight or getting a short notice fight but most will end up in the UFC. It would be a bad decision to see them go to another promotion based on one performance.

Another good one, Maximov should have been signed last season and Brundage looked good in his last LFA fight (I also think he could have beaten Knight had he been better tactically).

There's only 18 out of 50 fights booked so far and it's already looking insane.

Another good one, Maximov should have been signed last season and Brundage looked good in his last LFA fight (I also think he could have beaten Knight had he been better tactically).

Another solid prospects fight here, awesome.

New fighters on the app

10-0 BW Javid Basharat @Tokoloko
7-0 Scottish LW Chris Duncan who must have gotten out of his Bellator contract @tehMoose
7-0 23 year old Albanian LW Manuel Gaxhja who looks like a can crusher
10-0 Bulgairan LHW Kaloyan Kolev
8-2 Brazilian SW Valesca Machado who I really like
17-3 Brazilian FW Saimon Oliveira
5-0 LFA aggro WW Josh Quinlan
6-0 LFA SW Champ Piera Rodriguez
THE FUCKING PLEASURE MAN ANTON TURKALJ IS ON THERE <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
5-0 LFA vet Darian Weeks

Holy fucking shit this is amazing.

Last edited:
10-0 LW Javid Basharat @Tokoloko
Honestly, dont know what to think about this...It normally would be great signing, but there was lately lot of controversial info about Javid. He was also recently kicked from London Shoot Fighters and it seemed like Javid is about quit with MMA.

+ U mentioned that he is going to fight in LW ...... He is BW. <6>

Honestly, dont know what to think about this...It normally would be great signing, but there was lately lot of controversial info about Javid. He was also recently kicked from London Shoot Fighters and it seemed like Javid is about quit with MMA.

+ U mentioned that he is going to fight in LW ...... He is BW. <6>

My bad, I'll amend it.

I'll assume he's not done with MMA if he's getting a contender series fight.

My bad, I'll amend it.

I'll assume he's not done with MMA if he's getting a contender series fight.
So, he is fighting in BW? not LW?

I dont know...I just heard that he made some "bad choices" and is dealing with some serious shit right now, and most likely is going to quit from MMA. So it seems like Contender Series offer motivated him to keep going, good for him.

New fighters on the app

10-0 BW Javid Basharat @Tokoloko
7-0 Scottish LW Chris Duncan who must have gotten out of his Bellator contract @tehMoose
7-0 23 year old Albanian LW Manuel Gaxhja who looks like a can crusher
10-0 Bulgairan LHW Kaloyan Kolev
8-2 Brazilian SW Valesca Machado who I really like
17-3 Brazilian FW Saimon Oliveira
5-0 LFA aggro WW Josh Quinlan
6-0 LFA SW Champ Piera Rodriguez
THE FUCKING PLEASURE MAN ANTON TURKALJ IS ON THERE <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
5-0 LFA vet Darian Weeks

Holy fucking shit this is amazing.

Fuck, awesome!

Turkalj interests me in particular, plus a few of the other unbeatens!

There's only 18 out of 50 fights booked so far and it's already looking insane.

Quantity wise yes, its amazing the amount of top talent that will make their way in a short time. I wonder what motivated them to go after these guys that they neglected before.

Fuck, awesome!

Turkalj interests me in particular, plus a few of the other unbeatens!
Im not that high on Turkalj yet. He went viral with the spinning back fist KO on his last fight but in all honesty it looked flukish as hell. Looks solid but not yet sold on him. He also said he was looking to stay on Brave for a while longer and didnt seem too interested in moving to the UFC. I guess when the opportunity comes knocking you gotta take it.

Last edited:
So that's the first completed card.

MW - Caio Borralho (8-1) Vs Aaron Jeffery (10-2)
MW - Albert Duraev (13-3) Vs Caio Bittencourt (14-6)
HW - Edivan Santos (12-2) Vs Rizvan Kuniev (10-2-1)
LW - Daniel Zellhuber (12-0) Vs Lucas Almeida (11-0)
WW - Michael Morales (11-0) Vs Nikolay Veretennikov (9-3)

If they're all that good then this season is going to be ridiculous.
Two Actually, Week 1 is already set

Heavyweight Lorenzo Hood vs. Łukasz Brzeski
Featherweight Khusein Askhabov vs. Joanderson Brito
Light Heavyweight Azamat Murzakanov vs. Matheus Scheffel
Flyweight Victor Altamirano vs. Vinicius Salvador
Welterweight AJ Fletcher vs. Leonardo Damiani

That would have been nuts, I could genuinely see that being a world title fight some day.

Back