Conspiracy: UFC sabatoging both Cain & Werdum's career.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
1. Besides GSP Cain is the second face of that MMA union with Bjorn.

2. Werdum has spoken against Reebok publicly which has already cause him losing his Fox job.

IMO this is a well organised move against both of them for taking a strong stance against UFC. Needs to be investigated.

Cain sabotaged his own career by not reading up on how to avoid injuring urself while training

Werdum might have just earned a title shot.

I don't know, according to latest report, he declined a quick notice fight against JDS, Which may cost him in the near future.

Cain sabotaged his own career by not reading up on how to avoid injuring urself while training

NSAC called him disable to fight, Cain is not pulling out himself & we all know about the backdoor relation Lorenzo & Dana had with NSAC.

I don't know, according to latest report, he declined a quick notice fight against JDS, Which may cost him in the near future.
Maybe, but who else would get the shot? It's basically either him or JDS at this point.

NSAC called him disable to fight, Cain is not pulling out himself & we all know about the backdoor relation Lorenzo & Dana had with NSAC.

They didn't clear him based on the media attention. It looks like he passed his physical.

Maybe, but who else would get the shot? It's basically either him or JDS at this point.
It will obviously be JDS. If he beats Struve then obviously he is getting it. But if somehow Struve wins that fight then I won't reject the scenario of him getting a shot. I mean he is already on a 2 win streak also has a win against the champ in the past. Also beating a prominent contender like JDS will give him a huge boost.

It will obviously be JDS. If he beats Struve the obviously he is getting it. But if somehow Struve wins that fight then I won't reject the scenario of him getting a shot. I mean he is already won a 2 win streak also has a win against the champ in the past. Also beating a prominent contender like JDS will give him a huge boost.
Could be. You never know what the UFC is going to do. Not sure who they'd put Werdum against, maybe the Reem rematch?

From the NSAC statement

"It's obvious Mr. Velasquez is physically compromised and competing would place him in significant physical risk."

Maybe he has brain dmg like rashad

Could be. You never know what the UFC is going to do. Not sure who they'd put Werdum against, maybe the Reem rematch?
Reem has already fight booked against Mark Hunt. If you ask me I would want to see Barnett vs Werdum.

Werdum might have just gotten a title shot.

He looked like shit winning his last fight. And lost to Stipe the fight before that. Hardly appropriate to make that fight.

The UFC should force Werdum to fight JDS. The winner get the next shot.

Werdum all like.

FabricioWerdum_weirdface_display_image_display_image.jpg

From the NSAC statement

"It's obvious Mr. Velasquez is physically compromised and competing would place him in significant physical risk."

Maybe he has brain dmg like rashad

Could be, but it also can be an inside job. Don't tell me NSAC can not be bribed for saying this. Robbing both of them from a possible title shot. We all know how much lucrative that heavyweight belt is. Werdum has already lost a chunk of sponsorship after losing that belt & so has Cain.

Reem has already fight booked against Mark Hunt. If you ask me I would want to see Barnett vs Werdum.
Forgot about Hunt/Reem. I would like to see Barnett/Werdum, but Barnett isn't really near title contention, would be a pretty big step down for Werdum, and wouldn't do anything for him if he wins. I really think they are just going to make the Stipe/Werdum rematch. JDS probably gets the winner after he knocks Struve the fuck out.

He looked like shit winning his last fight. And lost to Stipe the fight before that. Hardly appropriate to make that fight.

The UFC should force Werdum to fight JDS. The winner get the next shot.
I'd be fine with that, they'd hafta cancel JDS/Struve which really isn't a big deal. I'm just looking at who's available and up there in rankings, and Werdum and JDS are really it. And JDS has a fight booked.

Guess what if u say ur injured before a fight and having surgery after it,your not allowed to fight,shocker!!!!

Back