Considering how shaky Sage has looked, I bet Frank Trevino is even more pissed about that loss

G

Guestx

Trevino seems like an asshole anyway and argued the stoppage, and he just happens to be the one guy Sage looked truly dominant over. I bet that guy watches Sage every time he fights and thinks, "If that fucking ref hadn't stopped it I'd have crushed this kid!"

Considering what a dick he ended up being I have to admit the thought amuses me.

tumblr_nvo96hSr6i1upwz95o1_400.gif

Trevino? LOL, what about Phister FFS! That kid was on the cusp of stardom and thanks to SS Northcutt he's lucky if he's got a cup o' coffee and a pocketful of broken dreams.

#nosafespaceinmma #icantletyougetclose

@thatKid <{yearp}>

Sage is too young, he is talented and athletic, no doubt he will come back better

Trevino, come on now. I don't like sage and even I won't take things that far. I think Chris Avila beats Trevino lol.

Trevino, come on now. I don't like sage and even I won't take things that far. I think Chris Avila beats Trevino lol.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Trevino would beat Sage. I'm saying that I bet Trevino himself thinks he can beat Sage and that every time Sage loses and looks inexperienced it just confirms Trevino's belief that he got a raw deal.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Trevino would beat Sage. I'm saying that I bet Trevino himself thinks he can beat Sage and that every time Sage loses and looks inexperienced it just confirms Trevino's belief that he got a raw deal.
I bet he's in salt Luke city.

Rofl if I remember they said Trevino was a fatty and took up mma to get in shape.

Kind of like the male version of bethe.

Trevino tested positive for marijuana and cheetos.

He had the worst physique ever at 155 in the UFC.

Getting tired of all these Frank Trevino threads.

is it me or does he seem to not be improving very much if at all on large parts of his game?

I don't see this kid's career going very well

is it me or does he seem to not be improving very much if at all on large parts of his game?

I don't see this kid's career going very well

He's shitty on the ground. That is simply inarguable.

I like Sage and I want to see him do well, but right now the main obstacle for him is his ground game. He needs to improve both his TDD and his grappling skills.

When Thompson first came to the UFC Brown was able to get him down multiple times and Brown basically beat him by exploiting holes in his ground game. We're seeing the same thing with Sage, except that Sage's grappling skills are even worse than Thompson's were at that point. However, while Thompson has clearly improved rapidly in that department, Sage seems to be staying at the same level.

Sage is too young, he is talented and athletic, no doubt he will come back better
This.
But I did expected him to beat Gall.

He's shitty on the ground. That is simply inarguable.

I like Sage and I want to see him do well, but right now the main obstacle for him is his ground game. He needs to improve both his TDD and his grappling skills.

When Thompson first came to the UFC Brown was able to get him down multiple times and Brown basically beat him by exploiting holes in his ground game. We're seeing the same thing with Sage, except that Sage's grappling skills are even worse than Thompson's were at that point. However, while Thompson has clearly improved rapidly in that department, Sage seems to be staying at the same level.

I don't understand why he's not moving to a good gym. When I saw the road to the octagon they showed the gym and his trainer and I had no idea who he was (could be a legit trainer I don't know most of them tbh) but he looked like one of his dad buddies from when he was still running around with bags full of steriods.

He should go to ATT imo.
Family is obviously important for him but if he wants to grow he'll need move out and preferably a long way from home.

Sage looks fine except for his 1990s level takedown defense. He looked like Joe Duffy out there. Both work with Firas, btw.

Back