Conrat "The LW title will always be there"...

TheChosenOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm starting to believe in his perfect scenario Khabib retires after the Ferguson bout or 1 fight after that whilst he has 1 or 2 fights at 170, he then contends for the LW title after Khabib is out of the picture.

It's the same reason the Nate trilogy 'will always be there' as well, as a money fight when things are looking down.

And for those who know boxing, Amir Khan "Kell Brook fight will always be there".

I'm starting to believe in his perfect scenario Khabib retires after the Ferguson bout or 1 fight after that whilst he has 1 or 2 fights at 170, he then contends for the LW title after Khabib is out of the picture.

It's the same reason the Nate trilogy 'will always be there' as well, as a money fight when things are looking down.

And for those who know boxing, Amir Khan "Kell Brook fight will always be there".
Nah that’s a fight that has to happen sooner or later

Call him "Conrat" to his face and he'll make you beg for mercy while taking your 3/10 girlfriend.

Pussy.

Call him "Conrat" to his face and he'll make you beg for mercy while taking your 3/10 girlfriend.

Pussy.

I'm assuming you date a 10/10 girl and also a real cool tough guy IRL. What a loser.

Back