Social Conquered Shopaholism, AMA

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
So today I wandered into the clothing store looking to throw some cash. Had stuff all picked out and realized none of it was better than what I'd already had at home. I put the shit back on the shelf and left. Feels good, bros. If you're struggling with an addiction, keep fighting the good fight.

So today I wandered into the clothing store looking to throw some cash. Had stuff all picked out and realized none of it was better than what I'd already had at home. I put the shit back on the shelf and left. Feels good, bros. If you're struggling with an addiction, keep fighting the good fight.
I understand you , I used to had the same problem… kept buying clothes that looked alike. Without telling myself hey the piece of clothing at home look almost identical and it fit me well already , why buy a clone of it ?

I hate buying clothes. I have 7 good T-Shirts (one for each day)... 7 shirts to do exercise, a few shorts, a few jeans and one jacket.

You sound... girly.

I hate buying clothes. I have 7 good T-Shirts (one for each day)... 7 shirts to do exercise, a few shorts, a few jeans and one jacket.

You sound... girly.
You sound jugmental for nothing.

I think it isn't the value. It's the memories.
True, there are some gems there that have great value...check for the original Harvest moon on SNES and Earthbound, the price is very interesting.

Deadshot is not buying clothing to support his crippling gym equipment shopping addiction.

Are you a dude or a chick with a dick? I associate shopping addiction to be women and gaycentric. I know I still act like I'm 15 in 2003 on a Cobra Kai sub forum

Do you know where that addiction come from TS ?

Back