Conor's Shoulder of Death Technique Makes Its Way to the NBA

Great, now McNugget all of a sudden created that move. I saw Allan Goes use that move years ago.

Great, now McNugget all of a sudden created that move. I saw Allan Goes use that move years ago.
Something tells me NBA players have no idea who the fuck Allan Goes is though.

giphy.gif

still waiting for the day this makes it to the nba

I’m betting most of sherdog doesn’t either..
Honestly I barely remember him. He was a BJJ guy who fought in Pride in the early 2000s right? A HW? Is he the guy who got blasted by Igor half a dozen times before face planting? I also vaguely remember Coleman finishing him.

I saw some Greek dude use that move thousands of years ago

Lol Conor making something popular got them haters triggered

Honestly I barely remember him. He was a BJJ guy who fought in Pride in the early 2000s right? A HW? Is he the guy who blasted by Igor half a dozen times before face planting? I also vaguely remember Coleman finishing him.
You got it. He was a middle of the pack fighter. Not very memorable tbh..

Miyamoto Musashi talked about the shoulder strike hundreds of years ago in his book of five rings

Kinda like how the teenage Conor fan base thinks he invented the money walk when Vince McMahon had that down a looong time ago, back when Conor fans were still in preschool in the 2000’s.

Honestly I barely remember him. He was a BJJ guy who fought in Pride in the early 2000s right? A HW? Is he the guy who got blasted by Igor half a dozen times before face planting? I also vaguely remember Coleman finishing him.
He was also on the PRIDE video games that was on PS2. He was decent for his time. And no, the guy Igor blasted was Franciso Bueno.

Kinda like how the teenage Conor fan base thinks he invented the money walk when Vince McMahon had that down a looong time ago, back when Conor fans were still in preschool in the 2000’s.

He stole it and adapted it. Vince uses more of a longer gait while Conor flails the arms more.

Back