• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conors return will be very scary and reminiscent of his FW run but at LW

Hes back in the gym training like a mad man like he did after losing to Diaz in the first fight. Conor practically retired Nate after the rematch. No one talks about it but its the truth.

Only a Conor fan would think a MD over gate keeper Nate fucking Diaz is something to brag about

I want to see Canrous fight again but no, his time as a feared fighter that can win a belt his gone, despite having 50% of whats left of his nuthugging fanbase claiming the opposite in this thread.

Conor avoided Porier and cowboy. They'll match him with Gaethje or the tall kid who Gaethje beat.

Absolutely no one @lw fears Conor at this stage and every fighter is looking to get a crack at the Golden Goose before it turns to rust with mounting losses once you've been exposed it's hard to plug that hole, especially when your pockets are heavy phat with cash and becoming the greatest mma fighter was never your goal in the first place...

Thread Starter, the stupid in you is strong...Conor will have trouble being Top 5 at LW. Khabib brutalized Conor and 10 day Cabo Nate Diaz choked him out so it's not like 155 UFC Conor is setting the world on fire. Conor did a number on Alvarez, but he fought a stupid brawler game plan and got finished. Not much different than what Poirier did to Alvarez...

Khabib, Ferguson and Lee destroy Conor. I think Poirier has improved more than Conor and wins the rematch. Conor vs. Gaethje and Barboza would be interesting. I think Barboza beats Conor but Gaethje loses to Conor via too predictable and easy to hit. Iaquinta would be a toss up in my mind if Al looks to make it stand up AND ground fight. Masvidal and Cerrone with relatively easy wins if they come back down to 155. Conor beats Nate Diaz in a rematch. Conor gets obliterated by GSP if they ever fight. Horrible match-up for Conor.

Conor has a weak ground game. It's exploitable if the opponent is willing to not get too caught up in the striking vs. well rounded game plan.

FW run, you mean avoiding wrestlers or fighting them if they are on short notice?

I'm not sure how you get to the belt without meeting a fighting a few wrestlers.

And when he gets the belt, not defend it like the usual? that i believe.

The whole division is on notice. What people don't realize is McGregor has now felt Khabibs skill and its clear that he gave too much respect to Khabib the first fight. Hes back in the gym training like a mad man like he did after losing to Diaz in the first fight. Conor practically retired Nate after the rematch. No one talks about it but its the truth.

Conor is going to run through the LW division now that he has settled in to family life and got the whiskey business going. He could barely train for the first Khabib fight like he usually does and fought Khabib relying on natural ability. Now that he will be refining his skillset I think he becomes a bad matchup for Khabib.

Nothing worse than beating Conor then having to face him in a rematch where he is twice as strong. He is looking very confident and motivated now. Khabib lit a fire in Conor and Mystic Mac is going on an unholy lw run in 2019.

{<Mcgoat}
izxf2x.jpg

Conor begged for mercy mid fight vs Khabib, there is no recovering from that

The whole division is on notice. What people don't realize is McGregor has now felt Khabibs skill and its clear that he gave too much respect to Khabib the first fight. Hes back in the gym training like a mad man like he did after losing to Diaz in the first fight. Conor practically retired Nate after the rematch. No one talks about it but its the truth.

Conor is going to run through the LW division now that he has settled in to family life and got the whiskey business going. He could barely train for the first Khabib fight like he usually does and fought Khabib relying on natural ability. Now that he will be refining his skillset I think he becomes a bad matchup for Khabib.

Nothing worse than beating Conor then having to face him in a rematch where he is twice as strong. He is looking very confident and motivated now. Khabib lit a fire in Conor and Mystic Mac is going on an unholy lw run in 2019.

{<Mcgoat}

nice try. yes khabib is a bad match up for conor

Conor made his money he will fight once or twice more to make sure his whiskey has a face and some marketing then he will hang them up and make his money

I always wonder why the Diaz brothers always follow in a circle instead of cutting off the angle.

Probably because they are retarded. Not that being retarded is bad, it works for them somehow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
138cfh
Back