Conor's Proper Twelve Brand of Whiskey

Lets be honest bushmills is much better than jd or beam. The best value bourbon is Elijah Craig. Both standard beam and jd is crap. Gentleman jack and single barrel is where its at.

Jack isn’t bourbon, it’s Tennessee whiskey. And agree that tbeir gentlemen and single barrel products are very good.

Conor-McGregor-holding-cash.jpg

It's probably not bad idea with this whiskey. A lot of his fans probably will buy it. He can advertise it everywhere etc. What do you think about it?

He will do well but not as well as the others stated in the thread. He using an existing distillery and brand then repackaging it so he doesn’t own the IP. Bushmills would have an option to buy it but I don’t see another provider being successful as some of the ingredients might be protected under Bushmill’s IP rather than anything to do with Conor.

Whisky(ey) guy here. If it’s actually equal or better quality than Jameson or Bushmills (as McG insinuates) and he has a smart executive running the business, it can take off. It’s as good a time as ever to be in the whiskey business... especially Bourbon, but that’s a different story.

Japanese single malts. Jack Daniels single barrel also decent. Jameson I find rather average strange to aim at that brand as competitor

I"m not gonna spend a fortune on Whiskey, so my opinions are governed by what I've been able to afford.

For Irish I prefer John Powers (three swallows)

For American I like Knob Creek.

For blended believe it or not I like Segrams VO

Proper 12 is a Mid-low if you are an expert... Competing with Jameson etc. It's prolly ok for a happy buzz on a cold night.

AuhT0GA.jpg

It's made by Bushmills, so it's probably a perfectly ordinary budget Irish whiskey.

I'm much more of a Glenmorangie Scotch whisky kind of a guy. Their 18 year is fantastic and their 12 year collection is great and affordable. Seriously, try it if you haven't. I would rather have the 18 year than Johnnie Walker Blue's blended garbage any day of the week plus it is only around $130 for a bottle instead of the ridiculously over priced JW Blue.

That being said, Conor's Irish Whiskey is garbage that uses caramel coloring to make it look like it's aged longer than it is.

For, like, WHISHY whisky, Lagavulin 16 year old is my absolute fave. But I rarely drink whisky neat.

For mixing/casual drinking, I prefer bourbon. Anything Woodford Reseve of Knob Creek are usually my go-to’s if I’m buying bottles for my house.

I will 100% grab a bottle of Proper 12 when it comes to Virginia. It’s cheap and is likely as good, quality and taste wise, as anything else in that price range. Which is more than fine by me. Anyone shitting on it for quality or color or any of that shit is just being salty to sound like they know what they’re talking about.

Connor will be selling Proper 12 by the barrel after what he does to Khabib

All these inexperienced scrubs who haven't even tasted the drink putting out their reviews like the fucking sheep you are.

If you expect a 3-year old whiskey (because that's how long they have been operating this whiskey production) to taste absolutely amazing then you are a fucking imbecile. This is like taking a UFC debut fighter and being like "Well, HES NO GSP, he's garbage"

Fucking morons, I swear the lot of you.

For, like, WHISHY whisky, Lagavulin 16 year old is my absolute fave. But I rarely drink whisky neat.

For mixing/casual drinking, I prefer bourbon. Anything Woodford Reseve of Knob Creek are usually my go-to’s if I’m buying bottles for my house.

I will 100% grab a bottle of Proper 12 when it comes to Virginia. It’s cheap and is likely as good, quality and taste wise, as anything else in that price range. Which is more than fine by me. Anyone shitting on it for quality or color or any of that shit is just being salty to sound like they know what they’re talking about.

A friend bought me a bottle of Lagavulin 16 for my birthday one year and it was really good. I had to put a couple of cubes of ice in it though, it was so peaty and smokey.

Where do we BUY a bottle TS?????

The biggest question

johnnie walker blue. i only had scotch once this is the stuff. glad i tried it but super premium

It’s so accessible, to people... that don’t drink.
Its really good.

Back