Conor's prediction for the rematch: KO Nate inside 2 rounds.

ortizgnp

Juice Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
From the media call. Also said the shots he hit Nate with would KO RDA stiff.
Thoughts on Connie's prediction?

It's getting closer.

I really think his best chance is to catch Nate behind the ear or something, disorientate the fuck out of him and win by early stoppage. Or win by headkick like Thomson did maybe. I really don't think that leg kick strategy people are throwing around will work. It will be retardedly difficult to outlast Nate and Conor showed he can't take Nate's strikes as reliably as Nate can take his. Nate would eventually land within 5 rounds.

As far as RDA vs Conor, RDA can last longer in Conor's world than vice versa. Conor could've KO'd him but RDA also could've taken him down and skullfucked him on the ground.

He predicted last time he'd finish Nate "inside the forst"
his words mean nothing now

Then he's going to go on to win belts in 3 divisions?

He could do inside two rounds, he could also get KO'ed inside two rounds himself. It's a fight, all options are a possibility.

He's right on RDA. Too bad for Conor RDA had his wife run over his foot with SUV so he didnt have to lose to Conor. He has no chance against Nate tho. Like 1% or something from a cut stoppage. Nates granite chin, better boxing, size and reach make what he is saying nearly impossible.

I mean RDA ate some fucking Hiroshimas from Alvarez..

To be fair RDA is little less hittable then Nate.

Also RDAs chin is quite good.

Well he wouldn't have hit RDA with those same types of shots. RDA would have fought totally differently. RDA would have moved forwards and tried to pressure Conor with power and takedowns probably against the cage. He's not as long as tall or Nate either. So any shots he would have eaten would have been bigger than the ones Nate was hit with. If it stayed standing, yes, my money would have been on Conor by KO. But if Rafael got his way it wouldn't have stayed standing.

Didn't He predict the samething last time? Well that didn't workout.

It's hilarious how he still thinks he can beat him in 2 rounds...I guess he has no choice since he can't out cardio him/out heart him.

Just love Connors promo game, no-ones safe
Hope he does more this time in the fight, we'll see I spose

Win or learn, Conor sure is bringing alot of value to the UFC.

Conor bless

Lol @ Conor thinking he can pull those dance moves and be "elusive" when RDA is in his face. Conor cant bomb off the cage like Alvarez. RDA landed like half as many left straights on Nate and bloodied him up worse.

Conor knocks rda and alvarez out. Nate im not so sure.... actually im quite sure conor wont beat him but i hope im wrong

I dont really know..

it seems like nates size is a problem.. and he always rolls back with the punches..hard to hit em clean.. and as the fight goes on.. hes only gonna get stronger.. plus.. he has full fight camp..
imagine nate comes right after conor at the start.. infinite cardio.. idk if conor even CAN knock nate out tbh.

Back