• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor's left or Hendo's H Bomb?

giphy.gif
shutup idiot.
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/floyd-clinic-mcgregor-gif-party.3609335/page-7#post-133560245
No surprise when Conor fought outside of UFC controlled fight his "touch of death" was exposed.
NGA you just described your bitch-ass

What this guy said

Definitely not in the groin, unless Floyd's balls are on his hip.

You show not only a lack of MMA knowledge, but also a lack of boxing knowledge. Nobody in the 160 and under class is one-shotting people. Not even Canelo or GGG. The gloves are markedly different. That might be hard to see from your couch though and I'm guessing you have never laced up a glove yourself.

Last edited:
You forgot that canelo flattened khan with one right.

Sure didn't. Khan took a bunch of shots in that fight before he was dropped by that right. Also Khan has a notoriously weak chin and Floyd has a granite chin so apples and oranges.

Both different classes and both different punches, Conor's is accurate and effortless he just pops it out there whereas Hendo swings from the hip like a pitcher.

True. Hendo’s is all power, where Conor’s is accuracy+timing.

no comparison. conor's left slows guys down over time (unless you're aldo in charging bull mode), the H bomb puts guys to sleep instantly.

Hendo's h bomb is so telegraphed yet so effective... crazy flinstone power

Conor's left will stun you but Hendo will put you to sleep. No comparison.

It depends, Conor is much more likely to land it on you but Hendo obviously hits way harder so take your pick. If you're asking which one I'd rather take on the chin then conor's left hand would be the obvious choice, Hendo would knock me into a coma.

Definitely not in the groin, unless Floyd's balls are on his hip.

You show not only a lack of MMA knowledge, but also a lack of boxing knowledge. Nobody in the 160 and under class is one-shotting people. Not even Canelo or GGG. The gloves are markedly different. That might be hard to see from your couch though and I'm guessing you have never laced up a glove yourself.
Below the belt line fool. Doesnt matter where Floyds balls are. Get Conor's balls out of your throat. You have no room to talk about any kind of knowledge.

You show not only a lack of MMA knowledge, but also a lack of boxing knowledge. Nobody in the 160 and under class is one-shotting people. Not even Canelo or GGG.
Canelo flat lined Khan.

And there has been plenty of 1-shot kos 160 and under.

conor does not have big power - he just catches flat footed MMA guys coming at him in a straight line.

Both have legit power. But damn. Bisping still doesn't sound right years later.

To compare the two is insulting to the H Bomb. Conors left is precise. Hendersons brute force. Sniper vs a fucking nuke.

Hendo packing the roids and sperm injections all day

Back